Chapter 17

BTW SUMARS STILL ALIVE.

2WEEKSLATER

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

There's only two weeks until Easter week I can't wait to see Paul and the rest of them. I'm off of work today so I'm going to the mall it's getting warm here and I'm going to go get summer clothes. I got into my little blue punch buggy and drove to the mall. As soon as I walked in I saw the girl that picked on me all through high school because I wanted to work with killer whales. Her name is Kaylie. She saw me with my shamu team shirt on. "Oh so your actually working with shamu now freak." I heard her call out. I just ignored her and walked away. I'm not the one to get in drama. It's too pointless. I went to Forever 21 and got some really cute clothes and sandals. I got many more clothes but then decided it was enough and decided to go home. Before I got to the door kaylie ran to me. "Your dating Paul Wesley??" She asked "Um yeah." I replied.

"OMG you are so gorgeous. And look really good working with the whales."

"Thanks" I said then walked away. Seriously? People are so ridiculous. I drove home and spent the rest of the night watching movies.

EASTERWEEK!

5:00INTHEMORNING

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

I started my day in the fish room with Art and Katie. I was doing my first believe show with Sumar! Once it hit 8:30 I walked over to sumar with his bucket. He had his waffle toy on his head. He's so adorable. At 9:00 we were having a breakfast with shamu we had Sumar, Kasatka, and her new baby. Art was talking and I was working with sumar. I got sumar to do three bows around the pool. I got him to vocalize a couple different sounds. It was soon over. Then it was time for believe. They put me on something far greater again.. When the music started Sumar came out of the back on his back spraying water while I waited smiling on one of the islands. I blew my whistle and stood up and dived in. Then he came up and I was laying on my back on top of his stomach. I heard the crowd awwh. Then I got off and I was out of the water holding onto his nose spinning in circles. Then dropped down and did the hula. Then I splashed him and he splashed back. Then I sent only him to stage and got Beckie to feed him. Then she sent him back to me in the water. He pushed me around while I was holding onto his nose. Then I got him to wave at everyone with his fluke. Then I put my feet on his nose and he pushed me around I held me arms out to the side. Then when the singer sang "COMEEEE!" I stood up on hir nose and threw my arms up. The crowd cheered and I dove back in. I rode him onto the slide out and got off of him. I got him to present and the crowd clapped. I went over to him and kissed him. Then got him to open his mouth. I got his to 'kiss' my cheek with his tongue. I gave him some fish then laid on the slideout on my back and he turned over too. I grabbed his pec. Then I was supposed to do the speech too so I grabbed the microphone that one of the guest was holding for us. "Hi everyone I'm Paige. You know everyday were asked the question what's it like to get in the water with a killer whale. It's hard to put it into words. Swimming with killerwhales is an incredible experience. I'd like to tell you about sumar here. He's ten years old and weighs almost 5,000 pounds. He was born in our SeaWorld Orlando park. When Sumar was younger his mom wasn't to interested in him so much of his upbringing was provided by the trainers and the other whales of our shamu family. Just like all of our whales he certainly has his own personality. If you ever see one of our whales swimming around with a huge toy on his head, well that's sumar. He's one of a kind. We enjoy learning from him and being able to share this passion with all of you today. So, you find a passion for the animals. And sumar, thanks for being such a fun whale." The crowd cheered and I sent sumar to the back. They were sitting right in front of me and I just wanted to hug them. But I was in the middle of a show. Then it was time for the splash session. I dove in and was in front of the slideout before the chant started I ran up the stadium high fiving kids. Then I ran back to where they were sitting. I put my hands up into the whale tale as the chant began "SHAMU SHAMU" then I felt the cold water from Orkid and Keets tales. The crowd screamed. Then I ran to the back. I came out after the show and they were approaching me fast Ian grabbed me and hugged me first "hey little one" he said with a huge smile. "Hi ian" I replied back. Then I ran to Paul our lips smashed together in a passionate kiss. Then he whispered "hi". "Hi" I whispered back. Then we kissed again. Then I hugged Nina Candice, kat, and Matt. "I have to go we have shamu rocks tonight" I said. They all nodded there heads and I turned around to head to the back but then Paul grabbed me and hugged me again. He kissed my forehead and I walked to the back. We decided to switch songs for shamu rocks tonight. SeaWorld San Antonio used to use this song it's called "don't wanna miss a thing" I was doing it with Keet! I couldn't wait. And another great thing they would be there! I secretly smiled and looked up at the skywalk where Ian was smiling and waving I smiled and waved back. When It was my turn and the music started I stood on the stage and called Keet over. I lined him up and hopped on his side. I then moved to his back and gave him a rubdown and kisses. Then I asked him to wave with his pec. I then stepped of onto the slideout and got him some fish. The crowd cheered and Nina was tearing up. Then I dove in. Keet pushed me under and on the part where it sang "Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure." I came up standing on his pecs spinning in the water. I waved at the crowd and a lot of people waved back. Then I slid back into the water and kissed his nose. Then I gave him a rubdown. Then I laid on my back and he also turned over. I held on to his pec but did little flutter kicks to keep me floating. Then I spit some water up and Keet did the same. Then he pushed me around the pool and I waved to the crowd who waved back. Then he pushed me up and I was standing on his nose. I waved some more then dove back in. He brought me on the slide out and the crowd roared. I got off of him and asked him to present. I gave him loads of fish. I let him slide back in and talked to him. I kissed his tongue. I dove in and he pushed me under and we did a spinning stand on. Then I got him to wave with his fluke and I rubbed his fluke down. I was in hugging position and he pushed me around. I ended up on his stomach and he swam to the back. As soon as the show was over I drove home. There was a car in my drive way but it was one I didn't recognize.