Chapter 23

PAIGE'S P.O.V.

After one ocean I went out to greet guest. The casts walked down the stairs quickly the first to reach me was Paul when I was talking to a guest. "How old is the baby?" The what looked like a 10 year old asked. I explained everything about him. When she left Paul grabbed me and hugged me for like 2 minutes. "Paige, this is Claire she plays Rebecca" I introduced my self then asked "Have you been here before?" She replied "nope this is my first trip. It is amazing here" "Come with me!" I said excitedly. I brought them down to Underwater viewing area where Keet, Orkid, Ulises, and Kalia were. I called them all over. I heard the girl claire squealed excitedly. "This right here is Keet, he's so sweet and playful. This is Orkid she's my favorite! Right here is Ulises he's our biggest one here in San Diego and this is Kalia!" I said pointing them out. I asked if she wanted a picture with them and she said yes so I got them All to stick their tongues out and took a picture of her infront of them. "you wanna go see the dolphin show claire?" Ian asked. "sure!" She said. "What time do you get off babe?" Paul asked while hugging me. "After Believe at 12:00" I replied "We should wait for her then! And just watch believe I think Claire would love it!" Paul said! "OKAY!" Claire said even more happy than before. I was set to do "Something far greater and One World". After we set up for believe we fed the whales their lunch and got ready for the show. It was almost time so I got Corky ready. When I heard the something far greater music I walked out on the stage. We did the segment and it went perfect in water and out. Claire looked so happy. After believe I went into the lockerroom and was greeted by Wendy who was coming in for her shift. I left out and went straight to them Paul swept me up in a hug. If I didn't know better you'd think we hadn't seen each other in forever. We walked through the park hand in hand. We headed to blue horizons. "have you seen the dolphin show yet?" I asked Claire.."No! I'm so excited though!!" She said and grinned. I smiled back. When we got there Sandy, Melanie, Purina, Bullet, Malibu, Kenobie, and Polka were out in the front claire immediatly started freaking out! We took our seats and the show started. She was mesmerized the entire show. It was so cool to watch her face during it. After the show we headed to Sealions Tonite.