Chapter 7

It's day three of the break that the school gives you to get used to the school and you are in your dorm, recharging.
Recharging, as in, your introvert ass has met too many people and walked around too much so you are half dead.

You decided to take a break from humans except for Ayaka, because obviously you share a dorm with her.
Ayaka went out to buy more groceries with Thoma and you gave her a wink and a thumbs up.
She saw your gesture and blushed a little, then told you bye and closed the door.

You smiled to yourself and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. You were busy singing along to the music you turned on that you didn't notice the very loud knocks on your door.

When you walked out of the shower and dried yourself up a little, you checked your phone.

4 messages from Kazuha <3

You were confused for a second when you opened your messages.

Kazuha <3

Y/n? I'm outside your dorm.
Hello??
Y/n are you ok???
Y/N?!??

I was taking a shower. Sorry :[

Oh good. I thought you died or something because you did something stupid again.

Again?! Anyway you have to wait outside for a bit while I dry myself.

Aww I don't mind you not dry :)

WHAT?! You are a bad man. Stay there .

You were a bit flustered because Kazuha never flirted with you like that before.
'I guess he got braver over the summer???' You thought.

You got dry and put some clothes on and ran to the front door to greet Kazuha.

"Hey Kazuha." You said.

"Hm? Oh hey y/n" Kazuha said, looking up from his phone.

You two kind of stood there for a bit.

"Um.. are you going to let me in, or are we going to have a staring contest?" Kazuha asked.

"Huh? Oh sorry; I was lost in thought." You said, surprised.

You two walked into your dorm and while you were getting drinks for the both of you, Kazuha sat down on the couch.

"Are you ok with (drink)?" You asked.

"Yeah." Kazuha said in reply.

You went over to the couch and sat next to Kazuha while giving him his drink.

"Did you look at your schedule yesterday?" Kazuha asked after taking a sip of his drink.

"THERE WAS A SCHEDULE??" You asked, surprised.

"Oh my god; here, give me your laptop." Kazuha replied, familiar with you forgetting important things.

You gave him your laptop and he went to a website and showed you your schedule.

"When did you figure out my password, Kazuha?" You asked, skeptically.

"Hm? Oh I've just seen you type your password so many times that I've memorized it." Kazuha replied without looking up.

"Oh. Ok."

You looked at your schedule and tried to remember what classes you walked by while you were being toured the school two days ago.

"I'll take you to most of the classes since we have a lot together, don't worry." Kazuha told you when he saw your thinking face.

"Oh really? Then thanks!" You said, while hugging Kazuha.
He patted your head and nodded.

"Since we know what our schedules are, do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Kazuha suggested.

"Sure. Which one do you want to watch?" You agreed.

"Hmm maybe this one?"

"Sure."

You two got comfortable on the couch and you started watching the movie.
You watched a couple more and it was pretty late because Kazuha came after dinner.
You got a bit tired and decided to rest your head on Kazuha's shoulder.

You looked up at Kazuha's face and tiredly asked, "Is this okay? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine. Good night y/n." Kazuha said with slight blush and a smile.

"Ok. Goodnight Kazuha."

And with that, you fell asleep. You don't know what happened after that, but you were just tired and you needed to go to classes the next day as well, so you didn't really care.

______
Ayaka came home after shopping and saw Kazuha and y/n sleeping together on the couch. Ayaka smirked and took a picture.

Finished chapter :D I just made y/n rest this chapter because I would be pretty tired after spending two days straight socializing LMAO 724 words :D