Chapter 15

After walking halfway to your dorm, you saw Yoimiya talking to Kokomi and someone else so you decided to greet them.

"Hey Yoimiya! How are you doing?" You asked.

"Oh! Hey Y/n!!! I'm doing good! Oh yeah!- Gorou, meet Y/n and Y/n meet Gorou!" Yoimiya said cheerfully.

You nodded but all you could think about was if Gorou's ears and tail were real.

"Nice to meet you, Gorou! Oh and also, are your ears and tail real? They look very fluffy."

"Nice to meet you too! Yes, they are real, no, you cannot pet them." Gorou said while crossing his arms.

"I am going to pet them one day. Just wait!" You said.

Kokomi and Yoimiya started laughing and after talking to them for a bit, you took your leave after excusing yourself.

"Ah- I have to go make dinner. See you tomorrow at school?" You said.

"Sure! See you at school. Stay safe." Kokomi said with a smile.

You started walking again and decided to go to the grocery store since your dorm was running low on ingredients.

You walked in to the store and started putting the things you needed in the cart and walked by the sweets isle. You opened your phone.

The Inazuman nerds

Heaven's menace (Y/n)
Hey do you guys want any sweets? I am at the grocery store

Heaven's angel (Kazuha)
Y/n? Is that you? Also why is my name Heaven's angel.

Heaven's menace
Because you are an angel. Anyway do you want anything?

Tomato. (Thoma)
Hey! Why is my name still Tomato???

Heaven's menace
Shhhhhh just tell me what you need jeez.

Ayayayaya (Ayaka)
I want mochi!
Heaven's menace
Alright, anything else?

Heaven's angel
I would like some maple leaf cookies if there are any

Tomato.
I want cookies tooooooooo

Heaven's menace
Just normal chocolate chip?

Tomato.
Yessir

Wake up, wake up. (Ayato)
I'm not even going to ask about my name.
I want jasmine tea

Heaven's menace
LMAO OK
________________________________

You put your phone up and got everything that everyone wanted and you got (favorite snack or sweets).

You walked over to the cash register and checked out everything and started walking to your dorm, once again.

Once you got to the dorm building, you went to Ayato's room and dropped off his jasmine tea and started going to Kazuha and Thoma's room.

You knocked the door and Kazuha answered the door fairly quickly.

He invited you in for a while and you put Thoma's cookies on the counter for him to take when he gets back.

You and Kazuha watched some tv and talked while eating cookies and eventually you left to go to your dorm to eat dinner.

You put Ayaka's mochi in the fridge and started making dinner.