Chapter 17

You started walking over to Kazuha's dorm after getting changed and knocked on the door.

It was fairly loud on the other side of the door, but as soon as you knocked, it grew deathly silent.

You could hear a muffled voice and the door opened shortly after.

"Hey, Kazuzu." You said with a small smile.

"Oh! I almost forgot that you were coming. Come in." He said with a smile.

You walked in and saw Aether, a guy with cranberry hair, a guy with braids, and the same guy that you saw while walking to the dorms.

He glanced your way and looked away.

"Um.. Hi. Im Y/n." You introduced.

"Im Venti! Nice to meet you!" The guy with braids greeted.

He gave you a tight hug and you were surprised at the sudden contact towards him and Kazuha got him off of you.

"You are making her uncomfortable, Venti." Kazuha sternly said.

"I'm sorry, Y/n... I was excited because I finally met you after hearing so much about you from Kazu-" Kazuha quickly covered Venti's mouth.

Aether sighed and introduced the two other guys that were sitting next to him.

"This is Heizou and Xiao. Heizou is the one that looks like a cranberry." Aether snickered.

"Hey! I am not a cranberry! Anyway, my name is Heizou! Nice you meet you, Y/n!" Heizou said with a grin.

"Come on, Xiao. Introduce yourself." Aether nudged.

"I'm Xiao." He said with a monotone voice.

"Is that it? Sorry about Xiao, Y/n. He is always like this." As Aether said that, Xiao looked at him in confusion.

"It's fine, I used to be like that." You laughed a bit at remembering your old self.

"Sit here, Y/n!" Heizou patted the floor next to where he was sitting.

You didn't have anywhere else to sit, so you agreed and sat next to him.

You and Heizou started talking about random things, mostly crime documentaries, since you both were obsessed with watching those.

You opened up a bit more and the guys started talking way more with you and amongst themselves.

It was comfortable talking with them, since you all just went along so well that it was kind of scary, like fate made you six meet.

While talking, you and Venti are most of the sweets and Heizou ate them once and a while.

Eventually, after talking, Venti suggested something.

"Oh! I know! What if we make a group chat with everyone in it?"

"That sounds fine." You said in reply.

Everyone agreed and Kazuha had to make the group chat once again, since he was the only one with everyone's number in the group.

________________________________
:]

Ventea (venti)
Hehe

Aefer (Aether)
Why is my name like this.

Average snow enjoyer (Xiao)
Don't ask me.

Kazuzuzuzu (Kazuha)
I don't know, I like these nicknames :]

Kazuha simp (Y/n)
WTF WHY IS MY NAME THIS