Chapter 2

Summer is almost over and while you are sad that it is over, you can't wait until you can see Kazuha in person again.
Kazuha has been your crush since childhood but you haven't told anyone about it yet because you think he is out of your league.
You still like calling him 'honey' or 'love' because you know it gets him flustered.

You got all of the things required for starting the year at the high school the day after you got the acceptance letter because your parents were too excited. Probably because of the dorm system that the school goes by.

(The school works like this: You are separated by the region you are from for your homerooms and for your other classes, you get to mingle with other students from other regions. There are also dorms because the high school is a prestigious school that is very hard to get into. You dorm with another same gender student and you live together for a year. You can visit your other friend's dorms though. There isn't really a bedtime but you have to be quieter starting at 10:30. It is a two person dorm.)

My favorite part of the story; timeskip because I am lazy ٩( ᐛ )و

It is the day you have to leave for school and is the last time you see your family before breaks start.

"Bye mom, bye dad, I'll miss you." You said with a sad smile.

Your mom had a tear in her eye and hugged you very tight.

"We will miss you, sweetie! Remember to always brush your teeth, eat 3 meals a day, don't forget your wallet either-" she was cut off by your father.

"She knows, darling, she knows. You told her this many times in this past week. Just remember sweetie, we love you very much. Come visit when you can." Your father said with a smile.

"Alright. Bye." You said with a sniffle. You hugged your parents for the last time before you were walking out the door.

You suddenly felt warm of your leg and you stopped.

Your little sister, Sayu, was hugging your leg the hardest she could.

"Don't go!" Your little sister whined.

"Don't worry Sayu; I'll come home every break and I'll bring you presents. Promise." You said while hugging her and smiling.

"Promise..?" She said with a sniffle.

"Promise." You hugged her again and said your final goodbyes and walked out.

____
Hehe :] another chapter :D 418 words

____Hehe :] another chapter :D 418 words