Chapter 14

You woke up the next day and ate some breakfast while Ayaka was still sleeping in her room.

You finished your breakfast and washed your dishes and sat on the couch to watch some tv.

Ayaka later popped out of her room and quickly called you over into her room.

"What do you need me for? Aya?"

"Y-y/n.. Thoma told me that he likes someone!" Ayaka said, while panicking.

"W-what?! Even if he does like someone, it could be you! He hangs out with you all the time! He hangs out with you the most out of, maybe everyone in this school." You reassured Ayaka.

"I need confirmation. Let's go, Y/n." Ayaka said while grabbing your arm.

"What?! Where are we going?!" You protested.

"To go stalk Thoma."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing; we do this to you and Kazuha all the time." Ayaka said with a smile.

"That's not what I'm concerned about..."

______

Until Ayaka found Thoma, she never let go of your arm.

Ayaka was stronger than you thought she would be and she almost crushed your arm the moment she saw Thoma minding his own business.

"Oww... Aya that hurt..." you said as you rubbed your arm.

"Sh! I found the target."

"Are we going to assassinate him now?" You asked while looking at Thoma's direction.

You noticed that Kazuha was also with Thoma with a mask on since he is still a bit sick.

You were looking at him when you felt your phone get a notification.

You opened your phone.

Kazuha <3

Y/n, why are you stalking me and Thoma with Ayaka?

I swear I'm doing this against my will
Ayaka told me that Thoma said he likes someone and now we are stalking him
She brought me along ;;

Does she not know he was talking about her?

NO

Ah, this is getting weird. See you later Y/n :)

DONT LEAVE ME KAZUHA

Hehe
I'll see you later, don't worry

You sighed and put your phone up. You wanted this to be over but you didn't want to tell Ayaka or Thoma that they were crushing on each other so you just followed Ayaka around.

After 'stalking' them for a while, Ayaka couldn't figure out who Thoma could have liked.

"Hmmm Yoimiya?" Y/n suggested.

"Why would he date Yoimiya???"

"Okay then. That's everyone in our year. You are the only one left, Aya."

"But- but what if he likes another girl from another school??"

You sighed. "I'm going back home. I'm hungry. You can continue your Thoma stalking though." You said while waving.

Ayaka sighed and waved back while staring at Thoma who was drinking a smoothie.

'Those two are the most clueless people I have ever met.'

___________
Waaaaaahahaha I finished another chapter pog

470 words