Chapter 11

I CAN'T REPLY BACK TO MY COMMENTS BUT THANK YOUU I LIKE READING THE COMMENTS AND LAUGHING :) MY EMAIL THING WON'T WORK :(
____________
You woke up again kind of sick the next day.

You coughed a bit and tried to walk out of your bed.

Thump

"Owww, I can't even get out of bed without falling now? How pathetic of me." You groaned.

"Y/n? Are you okay? I heard a thump and came to check on yo-" Ayaka stopped speaking when she saw your figure face flat on the ground.

"Yeah, I'm fine; just laying on the ground, that's all."

"Oh okay then-"

"Are you kidding me? I was being sarcastic." You sighed and got up while coughing.

"I'm going to go eat breakfast with Thoma. Take care of yourself and take your medicine." Ayaka said.

"Okay, mom." Y/n said with an eye roll.

"Are you giving me attitude? Or are you usually like this when you are sick?" Ayaka said while raising an eyebrow.

"*sigh* alright, alright, I'm sorry. Have a good time with Tomato." You said with your hands in the air in defeat.

Ayaka hummed and walked out the dorm to go meet Thoma.

You walked over to the kitchen and poured yourself cereal and sat down on the couch while scrolling on your phone.

You finished your cereal and decided to text Kazuha again.

Kazuha <3

Hey.

Today

Kazuha? Has your fever gotten better yet?
Hello?
You good?

Can you get me some water?

Is your door open?

Yes

Okay. Im coming over then.

You sighed and put your phone in your pocket and took your medicine before you left.

You walked over to Kazuha's dorm and walked into his room to see him on his bed in a curled up position.

"Kazu? Are you okay?" You asked.

"Water." He replied.

"Okay then, I'll give you your water. After that you have to take your medicine." You sighed.

"I don't like medicineee" Kazuha whined.

"I don't either, but you have to take it unless you want to have a fever for longer than you should." You said.

"....ok."

"Alright then, I'll go get the water."

You walked out of his room and got the cup of water and you looked around for some cold medicine and somehow they had it.

'Huh.. I didn't think that they would get cold medicine while shopping. Eh, whatever. I don't have to go back to my own room anyway.'

You walked over to Kazuha's room again and gave him the cup of water and he drank it quickly.

Then, after he drank the whole cup of water, he flopped back in his bed, back faced towards you.