Chapter 4

You finished unpacking and sighed. You sat on your bed and saw Ayaka on her phone.

"Who you texting?" You asked.
Ayaka jumped a little and replied.
"Thoma.."
"We can go find their dorms and meet up with them if you want. You have to text Waka if you want him to come as well. I don't have his number."

"Ok, that would be nice! Lemme text him first. Then we can go." Ayaka said with a smile.

You opened your phone to text Kazuha.

Kazuha <3

Hey Kazuhaaa

Hm? Do you need something?

Yeah. Tell me what dorm you are in. Me and Ayaka are bored so we are coming over.

Alr. Our dorm is XXXX

Thank you honeyyy (^з^)-☆

I told you to stop calling me that.. anyway, just knock, I'll open the door for you.

Ok!

You put down your phone and smiled. You told Ayaka the room number and got up with her to go there.

Once you got to the boys' floor, you knocked on their door and saw a shirtless Kazuha.

"WTF?!" You slammed the door as fast as possible and got your phone out again.

Kazuha <3

KAZUHA WTF PUT A SHIRT ON ∑(゚Д゚)

Oh yeah I forgot. You liked the view anyway didn't you~?

WTF NO?! WHERE DID MY BABY KAZUHA GO

Haha I'm done teasing you :) I'm going to put a shirt on real quick

Ok >:(

Once you thought about it, he was more muscular than the last time you saw him. You kept thinking about it, then you snapped out of your thoughts flustered. Ayaka just laughed and bullied you for having such a red face.

A few minutes later, Kazuha opened the door and greeted you two in. You sat on their couch, a little grumpy, but you laughed it off later when you started talking to Kazuha. You could never be angry at Kazuha long because you always forgot once you talked to him.

A few moments later, Thoma came out of his room and greeted you and Ayaka. Later, Waka joined and the group was all there.

"Hey guys, wanna make a group chat for us all to be in?" You suggested

"Sure! That sounds fun" Ayaka said, clearly very excited.

"Ok. Make Kazuha make it, he has all of our numbers."

"Eh~? Why do I have to make it?" Kazuha whined.

"Oh come on stop being a baby. This is your punishment for not introducing us earlier." You said, giving him a punch on his arm.

"Haha alright alright, I'll make it." Kazuha agreed.

Ayaka, Thoma, and Ayato looked at each other, smirking because they knew Kazuha has liked you since he was young.

Later, you put the group into your contacts and you gave them nicknames. Ayato is Waka, Ayaka is Aya, and Thoma is tomato. You thought up of Ayaka's very quickly but you couldn't think up of Thoma's so you just named him Tomato.

"WHAT?? WHY AM I TOMATO????" Thoma yelled.

"Don't yell! There are other people next to us!" You told him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." He said, getting quieter.

"I named you tomato because your name sounds like tomato without the to." You told him, laughing. Everyone else started laughing as well and you all started talking about random things.

You started getting hungry so you decided to cook something. You walked to the refrigerator to remember that we just moved in.

"I'm going to go buy some groceries. I'll be back soon." You told the others.

"I'll come with you. It isn't safe for a young lady to be walking alone at night." Kazuha said.

You weren't dazed at him calling you a young lady but instead asked him what he would do if someone tried killing you but you laughed it off and walked to the grocery store with Kazuha.

"Hey Kazuha, do you actually hate when I call you honey or love?" You asked while you were walking.

"Wha- no, it's fine. It just gets me embarrassed." Kazuha sighed.

"Alright! I'm glad because I thought you hated it." You hugged Kazuha and started walking to the store again.

_____
Yarharhar 691 words

_____Yarharhar 691 words