٩( ᐛ )و

٩( ᐛ )و=Requests
She/Her pronouns
————————————————————————
You sighed as you looked at the mirror.

'I need to lose weight...'

'Why do I look like this?'

'I should just hide from everyone else...'

You snapped out of your thoughts and put a large hoodie on, attempting to hide your 'ugly' figure, in your opinion.

You skipped breakfast again and went to school.

You glanced at all of the other students group up with their friends, but you never met up with anyone.

You are too scared that they would judge you or make fun of you and call you weird, so you just avoided making friends in general.

After your morning classes ended, it was lunch time, so you skipped lunch as well.

You went to your favorite spot in the whole school.

The band room.

The director usually left the door open, while they sat in their office.

You got comfortable with the band director, so they were your only 'friend'.

"Skipping lunch again? That isn't healthy, you know." The director scolded.

You just nodded and told them that you would tell them next time even though it was obviously a lie.

You sat down at your usual spot and got out your sketchbook.

You started sketching and got absorbed into focus as another person sat next to you.

You didn't notice for some time until a voice suddenly said, "That is a really good sketch."

You jumped a bit and looked over to your side very confused and surprised.

"Ah, my apologies if I scared you." The white haired male said with a gentle smile.

"Ah...no, it's fine..." you said, looking away, embarrassed.

You and the person next to you started small talk and eventually you learned his name; it was Kazuha.

A very beautiful name indeed, matching his elegance and beauty.

You never thought in your life that you would have called a guy beautiful but here you were, admiring his features.

He had slightly off white hair with a red streak in his hair, popping out from everyone else in your school.

From then on, you still went to the music room during lunch.

Everyday though, there was a note at your spot that had elegant word choice and it made you melt every time you read a new one.

You had told Kazuha about your insecurities after warming up to him and he listened very intently every time you brought it up.

All of the notes had something in common.

They were always encouraging you and being considerate about your insecurities.

You had thought about whether it was Kazuha but it seemed that he had no interest in you, like he saw you as just a friend.

But little did you know, the director knew everything.

________________________________
Lmao imma end it here I got bored mwahahahahah
476 words

________________________________Lmao imma end it here I got bored mwahahahahah476 words

MANS TRAPPED LMAOOO