Chapter 9

After meeting a lot of new people in your classes, you were tired.

The classes weren't as hard as you thought they would be; that wasn't the problem.
The overly energetic people were.

In the moment, you wouldn't feel that drained and you would be having fun. Until they leave or you start talking with a more reserved person.
It was so tiring having to deal with their energy when yours was all out.

Aside from that, the first day was pretty fun.

You walked back to the dorms and walked into your dorm.

You unlocked the door and saw that no one was there.

'Oh. Aya is probably hanging out with Thoma again.' You thought.

You shrugged and walked over to the kitchen.

You didn't mind Ayaka being out all of the time because you needed alone time and she was almost always gone so you were kind of happy, sinking in your own thoughts.

You checked the fridge to make a snack and you got some milk. You got some cookies and a cup and started pouring the milk.

You poured the milk and took the cookies to your desk to study while snacking.

You put on your headphones and clicked play on your playlist.

You started humming to the songs and got your bag out to finish the homework you didn't finish in class.

You got your pencil and eraser and started flipping in the pages of your homework.

You didn't notice your phone buzzing because you were focused on your homework but when you looked up to get a cookie, you saw that you were being called.

You panicked and answered the call immediately.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hi, Y/n. We're you doing something else? We can call later if you want to if you are busy." Kazuha anxiously said.

"No no no! You don't have to hang up! I was just really focused on my homework, that's all." You panicked.

"Oh, that was all? Thank goodness. I thought you were doing something else important like making dinner or something." Kazuha said with relief.

"Kazuha it's 4:30."

"You could be hungry"

"Oh my god- why did you call me again?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh uh- I was wondering if you want to come over and eat dinner with me.." Kazuha said.

"Hm? Is that all? Of course I'll come!" You said happily.

"Oh ok. I'll be cooking fish for dinner. I'm going to do my homework right now though." Kazuha said with a silent sigh of relief.

"Oh I'm doing my homework right now as well. Do you want to call while doing it for company?" You asked.

"Sure."

You two chatted while doing your homework and to be honest, you weren't focusing much because of Kazuha's mesmerizing voice.

He could be saying the most unruly things and you would just be grinning and saying 'go on'

You didn't tell Kazuha that you couldn't focus because you wanted to listen to him talking more.

You eventually finished your homework somehow and you hung up because you would be meeting Kazuha later.

Then, you realized that it would technically a date with you and Kazuha since Ayaka and Thoma were hanging out together.