Chapter 17

You hobbled out of bed and made your way downstairs to the garage. Eddie's bike was still there and it was probably the fastest way to get back to Eddies. Although you've both showered and had a changed of clothes you both still felt like shit but wasn't going to let some monster like Vecna stop you.

Eddie backed out of the garage and then once you shut the door he helped you on your seat. You were still bleeding a little and you winced in pain as he helped you up but you assured him you were absolutely fine, but then you wasn't. You heard a car pull up outside your door and whistling along with footsteps.

"Shit" You said.

"What is it?" Eddie asked.

You turned your head to make sure your guess was correct and then proceeded to try and hide on the bike behind Eddie.

"Y/N if you insist on hiding you must do it better"

You rolled your eyes and struggled to get off the bike. "You're home early" You said. "Thought you said 6 weeks, it's been 4 and a half"

"What a way to greet your dad" He said to you.

"Dad?" You heard Eddie whisper to himself.

"Hi dad" You rushed over to him to give him a hug.

"Don't hi dad me, who is this gentlemen over here"

You rolled your eyes, for some reason you thought you could of gotten away with not having to introduce Eddie to your father. You put your hand out for Eddie to hold as he came over to join the conversation.

"This is Eddie" You paused for a moment thinking about what you were going to say next. "My boyfriend" You smiled as you squeezed his hand tightly.

You knew you and Eddie already had the conversation saying specifically that you wouldn't label anything until everything was all over but something about this moment felt right and you wanted to run with it, have a small sense of normality before you go running back to the hell you were currently living in.

"Boyfriend?" Your father sounded shocked.

"Yeah my boyfriend" You repeated yourself.

Your father looked Eddie up and down, almost judging him. "And why is he in my clothes?" He asked.

You laughed. "That's a long story. Look dad, the house is probably a mess and there's literally no food either but I can't explain everything now. If anyone comes looking for us you haven't seen us and you don't know where we are. Just trust me. We can all have dinner and talk once this is all over alright?" You told him, trying your best not to give to much away.

"Anyone looking for you?, the house is a mess? Y/N what's going on?" He asked worriedly.

"Dad. I promise I'm fine, we're fine, everyone is fine but please trust me? I love you" You hugged him once more and headed back on Eddie's bike.

Eddie waved. "It was a pleasure to meet you Mr Y/L/N"

He nodded in response. "The pleasures all mine" He said to Eddie and he watched you both ride off back to the trailer.

You held onto Eddie tighter not wanting to let go. "I'm so sorry about that, I had no idea he would be back so early" You apologised.

"Sweetheart it's fine. He seems like a great man and I look forward to our dinner" He laughed.

'Oh god, the dinner' you thought to yourself. You could not allow that to happen at all, so hopefully your dad get's called away on another trip and it would have to be cancelled.

"Yeahhhh" you said sarcastically.

After about 20 minutes you arrived back at the trailer and rushed in to see what all the commotion was about. The door swung open and everyone turned to look at you.