7. Seduction

Warning : Sexual harassment

Val takes a step back and he is trapped. He is coughing because idiot Darth blows some smokes right to his face.

The Smoker teases, "Are you seducing me?"

Val shakes his head. He pushes him away desperately. Not even budging an inch. Omega has the least strength compared to other genders.

"Still say no? You took off your pants in front of me..."

Val curses in his heart. He got a nature's call earlier. He went into a toilet in the mall. Not paying attention to the sign. He walked into Alpha restroom by mistake.

Darth chuckles and rubs Val's crotch.

"Tiny little sausage. It's cute and pinkish."

Val slaps his hand away from his birdie. He pushes him harder. Still unable to move him.

Darth grabs his hand and chuckles.

He asks, "Do you like what you touched? Can't keep your hands off me?"

Val pulls his hand away. Darth releases it easily. After he kissed it few times.

Damn author! You don't need to listen to horny readers!

Yesterday, the slacker author posted he has writing block online. Many readers suggested more actions especially ones happened in yellow books.

Val squirms. He fears for his chastity. This guy kept poking his forefinger into the direction of his chrysanthemum.

He wears back his pants. He still feels unsafe.

Darth yelps when he got kicked away.

Ross grabs Val and leads him out of the restroom.

"Thank..."

Ross stops walking and suddenly hugs him. He nibbles on his nape. The Omega shudders because it's his sensitive spot.

He whispers, "You like him that much?"

"No... Stop..."

A shoe is thrown and hits Ross on his head. Somehow he got his sanity back. His eyes are still reddish like a predator eyeing his favorite prey.

Jessie puts her hands on her waist. One of her shoes has been lost. She walks toward them to retrieve it.

She warns, "Ross, don't. Val is our friend. He doesn't want to be marked."

Ross inhales a deep breath.

A faint orange scent comes from Val. He wants to take a bite. On his nape. Claiming this juicy fruit as his property. Drink him dry.

Val is staring him with innocent looking eyes. Ross can't force him. He can't make trust disappear between them.

Ross reluctantly releases him. He lowers his head and sniffs the fragrance few more times.

Jessie sighs. It's a good thing this Alpha regains his composure back. She doesn't want Val got forced.

She shakes her head. This dense Omega is in danger. She needs to keep an eye on him.