9. True Couple

Wendy apologizes in front of everyone, "Sorry. I'm too weak to protect our home."

Her brother, Eddie complaints, "Not your fault. They are the evil ones here."

Darth adds, "Ross was the stupid one. Told him those guys couldn't be trusted."

As a gangster, he has keen instincts for true human nature. Those middle aged folks look harmless. A bunch of true hypocrites.

Jessie comments, "We are lucky Val doesn't keep all the foods and clothings in our old base. We could start again here."

Val takes out his favorite couch from storage. He is lucky not to keep it at his apartment.

Jerome chuckles. Val loves comfy couch the best. To think he always takes it with him. That's cute.

Jessie adds, "We don't need to recruit more people for now. We don't want strangers to rob our home again."

Eddie immediately says, "Agreed."

Ross looks downward. It's his fault they lost everything. Because he loved playing as a hero saving everyone. He forgot it's Apocalypse world.

It's better to let the weaklings died than letting them backstab when you're not looking.

Today they search inside the prison to find resources. They got here too late yesterday. They only manage to clean up a small part of the prison complex.

Ross warns, "Be careful. There might be zombies lurking somewhere here."

"Got it," says Val.

Ross sighs. The Omega is still keeping his distance from him. They separate and go in pairs.

Ross is checking inside a cell. He lifts up the bed. He is shocked to see items hidden below it.

Bloody cutter. Porn books. Condoms.

"Ross, over here!"

Ross looks back and Darth takes a pic. The latter guy smirks and keeps it. Phone isn't useful to connect people anymore. It still useable to take pics or play offline games.

Ross grits his teeth.

He asks, "You took my photo?"

"Ross in prison. That would make a perfect title."

"Delete it."

"No."

"I said delete it!" roars Ross.

He tries to snatch his phone but Darth avoids him.

Both Alphas are struggling and they accidentally fall on bed.

Jerome gasps when he sees them in ambiguous postures. Val beside him looks strangely calm. As if seeing Alphas in bed aren't rare occassion.

Ross immediately staggers up from bed. He shakes his head.

He complaints, "This isn't what..."