3.21 Fate

Cheng Yi is meeting Ren. The ad shooting has just finished. He is going to cross the street.

The traffic light is still red for pedestrians.

A little girl has just run across the street. A car nearly hit her.

Cheng Yi is panting for breath. He has saved her. They nearly died.

A foreign woman is thanking him again and again. She scolds her and takes the girl away.

He thinks nothing of it. He only asks the girl to be more careful in the future. She is cute blondie little girl. Like a doll.

Cheng Yi has lost his mask when he rolled on the road. He pats his shirt and pants from dusts. He searches his bag and finds another face mask.

He is getting popular. It's harder to stroll in the street without a face mask.

His Gege is a late riser. The shooting is scheduled early in the morning. So Cheng Yi hasn't waken him up.

He waits patiently until the make up be done. It takes a whole hour because of the complicated process.

It's already mid morning when Ren drops by at the shooting set. He plays with his phone while waiting.

It's eating chicken game (PUBG). Ren isn't a good shooter. He always ends up dead and drags his teammates down.

A rain of curses and abuses are received. Ren sighs. He loves the game. He always lost.

"Gege..."

Ren raises his head and gasps.

A high pitch shrill shocks everyone in set. Cheng Yi holds his Gege when he almost fainted on spot. It takes a long time to clean the make up on his face.

Cheng Yi has decided to greet Gege first before he removes make ups. Not knowing he nearly gave Ren a heart attack.

Fake blood is still dripping from his face. His cheeks are full with scars.

It is a horror movie. Cheng Yi is male lead. He is a ghost with vengeance to slay his murderers.

Ren doesn't listen to him when Cheng Yi told him about the movie. He was too busy playing online games.

"Wait for me..."

"Don't come any closer..."

Ren is shivering in his arms.

Cheng Yi sighs and releases him. The actor goes to remove his make ups. He grins.

He found out about a little secret. Ren is afraid of ghost. This is why he always refuses to watch horror movies. Not because those films are boring to death.

His adorable Gege. So cute. He always shows off like a proud little Peacock. He must be mad because his secret is known.

As expected, Ren doesn't want to talk to him at way home. He is sulking.

If he knew it is a horror movie, he won't come here. It's his first time to visit the set. Cheng Yi has been shooting for almost three months.