ACT I: AN EVIL AWAKENS ~ chapter one

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

[  chapter one  ]
"There are few people Liv would voluntarily worship; Stevie Nicks comes in first."

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

7 months later...

March 20th, 1986

Dear Diary,
I'm counting down the minutes until spring break. Not because I have any exciting plans, Chrissy made sure of that. I just wanna get the fuck away from school, even if it's just for a week. We were supposed to go up to our summer house for the week, but Chrissy bailed on me last minute. I know I could go alone, but even with how much she annoys me, it just wouldn't be the same without her. We were even going to go visit mom. In truth, I would rather stab my left eye out with a fork (which is saying something because that's my good eye!) than go to her grave. But Chrissy said that I haven't gone to see her since October. After the last time I went, I cut my hair and bleached it. Mom would hate it, she always said that short hair was for boys and if she saw I bleached it, hell, let's just say she'd die a second time. Which is why I did it. Anyways, so now Chrissy and I aren't even going to do that. She's been acting so weird lately. Maybe she's on drugs. Wouldn't that be funny? Ever since my "fall from grace" (AKA I stopped giving a fuck) I've become the laughing stock of the school. "Olivia Cunningham, from cheerleader to drug dealer." Which is so stupid because I don't even deal drugs, I just do them sometimes. But if my perfect, beautiful sister were doing drugs...then I wouldn't be the only fuckup in this family. At least I'm not completely alone. There's Eddie. He's majorly weird but I kind of like that about him. We meet up every day on Wednesdays after school. But he's just my dealer. Nothing more, I mean it. We talk sometimes. He's funny, he makes me laugh even when I don't feel like laughing. But that's just it. He's just my dealer. Okay, Chrissy is screaming at me to get going so this is where this entry ends.
Until tomorrow!
Liv

"Livie, hurry up I'm going to be late for first period!" Chrissy yelled from the bottom of the stairs. She was in her cheer uniform, Liv swore that she slept in that thing.

Bounding down the stairs like a maniac, Liv shoved her Converse shoes onto her feet. Chrissy reached out with her hands, just in case her sister fell. Since their mother died, Liv changed in a lot of ways. Especially with her style, she started dressing as if Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks had a secret love child. Though, Chrissy had a feeling that this was always how Liv wanted to express herself. When their mother was alive, it was as if there was a certain dress code the sisters had to follow: Pastel colors, long hair, and to always look polished. Chrissy didn't even like it, and she knew her sister despised dressing the way their mother wanted. She believed that in some way deep down, her sister was glad their mother died. She knew that Liv missed her, but she also knew that Liv felt freer. Chrissy felt that way too.