🌸How to find purpose and career in life🌸

I currently read a book of ikigai (a Japanese book) and also I have been watching a lot of videos, (especially by ng faye) motivational on YouTube. So I can say maybe I got inspired , by books, people and experience. And today am so going to speak on how to find peace and positivity purpose in life.

To find positivity you need to find a purpose. A purpose where you want to go further ahead in life. My entire schedule is about my goal. There's not only one goal but there's like many, mini micro goals. Like I want to go to college. I want to do chemical engineering. Something like that.

For instance, most of the greatest footballers discovered their talents early in life. They simply loved kicking anything that was spherical in shape. Such great footballers nurtured their talent with passion at a tender age and as months turned into years, it shaped their purpose in life. On the other hand, there are football players who only discovered their passion for football later in life; maybe during their high school days.

Similarly, there are authors who started writing immediately they could handle a pen, whether they made sense or not, they just wrote. It was their passion to tell their stories in written form. Meanwhile, other authors developed a passion for writing only after obtaining their master’s degree. That was when they found out their life purpose.

You gotta first examine your life. Find a thing where you find most of your happiness. Give that tough exam and there you are working harder. I might say that's gonna be frustrating and also you would want to retreat. But my dear friend that's how life treats you. Like you wanna get out of high school and go for college. Or open up YouTube. Or become a exclusive writer. Or chef. Or just work in target and apply to hundreds of beauty pageants and jobs if you are done with college. You got this.

Listen to many outstanding people out there. Like your own former miss America. Deshauna barber. Also you can listen to the CEO of facebook, apple, google, etc. There are many people who have Touched lives. You don't like chemistry go for humanities. You don't like humanities go for designing. There are millions of opportunities out there. You can do a course. And then decide. You want ivy Leagues? Go for it. Start your preparation today. You got this you can do it.

There... This is purpose. This is working harder. This is examining your life, On your own you'll find peace. And yes also total control! It's not like you won't find a purpose, you have a purpose you are breathing for it. Writing on wattpad? Become a permanent paid author! Do a coaching on plottery (instgram account of a coach) , learn from other authors, read as many guides as you can. You can be a inspiring author if you can.

Give yourself time, hope will find you. So will happiness.

- abby