five.

i woke up laying on don's chest. He was still sleep. I got out of bed quietly and went to the
bathroom. i sat down on the toilet and went on my phone. I texted kenji back and told him—
"sorry i didn't reply, i was sleep, let's meet at francisco's at 5, i have a photoshoot today,"
I looked down at my feet. I had another nightmare last night about the thing i told Kenji. But it was different this time. He was there for me.. He actually saved me like he said he would. I hate this dumb ass love triangle i'm stuck in. Don knocked on the door let himself in. "you good?" he asked.
"yeah, just had to use the bathroom." i said and got up. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.
"I'm finna go home, i hope i get to see you tonight and do what we did yesterday again," he said and tried to kiss me. I moved away from him and shook my head.
"I don't know yet don, I'm pretty busy today. I had to delay a lot of stuff for you yesterday,"
"then do it again today, who gives a fuck?"
"me, I do," i said and went to my room.
"just say you're going to see another nigga, I really don't care," he said. "it's not like we're together." he laughed.
"are you tryna hurt me by saying that? you dickhead.".
"never that," he said. he put his pants on and grabbed his stuff. "let me know when you wanna do what we did again."
"see! that's all you want is pussy!"
"i'm not doing this shit with you at this time, goodbye," he said and slammed my bedroom door. He's only mad because he knows that's true. I got dressed. I put on a black tank, some blue-distressed jeans and combat boots. I grabbed my bag and phone. I started heading out. I have moon. two kisses and have her food. I'll bring her back a toy or something. I haven't gave her anything in a while and i feel bad. I got in my car and played some music.—
first person i had a photoshoot for was sofaygo. it was really nice getting to meet him. especially his girlfriend, rai. She's such a sweetheart.

and here's behind the scenes ~

once i got done with all of that it was 2 o'clock

once i got done with all of that it was 2 o'clock. I sat in the office where we took the photos and started editing them. Chris walked in. "hey,"
"hello," i said. Chris sat down next to me.
"what's wrong, you don't seem like yourself today."
"Nothing, just stressed, I guess," I said.
"i hope you feel better, I don't like seeing you like this," he told me.
"well that's means a lot chris," i said and continued to edit the photos. Chris kissed me and got up.
"well i'm out for the day, faygo and his girl already left, so that leaves you with closing up," he said and threw me the key. I caught it. "have fun," he laughed.
there's the asshole i knew. I smiled and tried to finish. By the time i finished everything It was 4:27. One more hour until i get to see Kenji. it'll probably take me 45 minutes to get to Francisco's. I took a few photos of myself before i went and posted it to my story.

 I took a few photos of myself before i went and posted it to my story

i got up from the chair and put my laptop and stuff in my bag. I locked up the place and put the key under the cigarette thing. That's where they said to leave it, because who would look there? Let's be honest. I started driving to francisco's. Don replied to my story and said . "that's all mine😍". i just ignored it and got to francisco's.
I saw Kenji sitting on one of the couches. Francisco's is such a pretty place. they have a restaurant. but if you don't wanna eat, they let you just sit there and watch the view. It's on a skyscraper. It's so pretty. I sat down next to kenji. "hi.."
"hey," he said. "i'm sorry for flipping out on you like that, that was fucked up i'm not gon' lie."
"it's fine don't worry," i said. I played with my fingers again. he held my hand. "remember what i told you last time we were here?"
he nodded his head. "yeah, why, wassup?"
"well i had another nightmare about that and you was actually there to protect me like you promised... i'm sorry i picked don over you... or acted like you towards that because of don."
"it's fine, that's what love makes people do," he said. "but what made you think that?"
"we had sex... kissed a couple of times... but now i think that's all he wants from me.. is sex,"
"trust your gut, trust how you feel abt all of this, I'm not going to tell you what to do.. it's your life," he said.
"Danny.." I mumbled.
"what?" he asked.
"I just need help with all of this, this shit is so confusing."
"Well... i don't know man, just stay friends with him or acquaintances with him,"
"your right I guess," kenji looked me.
"how much does that nigga even know about you?" he asked. "does he know your last name?" no. "does he know where your from?" no. "does he know what you been through in the past?" no. "does he even know when your birthday is?" no... "proves my fucking point, youre only falling for this nigga because of the way he looks and the way he "treats you" that nigga already have a girl and you're over here falling for him and shit, you look dumb, you're falling right into his trap, but do whatever you want." he said.
i began to tear up. "i get it, you finally feel a type of way for someone that you haven't felt in a while, but dude, you gotta learn that most of those people aren't good for you, cmere," he said and held me. I began to cry into his chest. he ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you ky," he said.
"I love you too, Kenji," He kissed my forehead.
"hungry or anything?" I shrugged.
"a little," i said.—
me and kenji went inside to get something to eat. I just got a burger and fries so did he. We talked about old memories and stuff that we had together. I love spending time with him.—
Once I got home Moon was there jumping on me and stuff. I bent down and played with her. "hi mommy baby," I took a picture of my kitchen and posted it on my story along with me saying goodnight. The photo is so pretty...

I took a shower and got ready for bed

I took a shower and got ready for bed. I got a text from don... a long one...
I'm sorry for how i acted. I don't only want you for pussy trust me. I actually like you... i actually love you. But that's not what i really wnated to text you for... i mean i did because i felt bad and i don't want you getting wrong idea of me. Im wondering if you wanna come over with me to my friends house and take a few photos of me and shit. It's all up for you to decide. But that'll get me and you some time to spend together and then maybe we can go out to eat. I love you Kyu. Goodnight.
I hesitated for a second and decided to just text him back.—
Alright, And i'll want to believe you but, i believe it when I see it. It doesn't make sense that you want me even though you have a girlfriend. So until you break up with her, i don't want nothing sexual to happen between us.
Moon was cuddling up with me. That's what made me sleepy faster. Knowing that she was there for me. Like how Kenji is.. and edgar. I texted edgar. the last thing i said to him was about don. Jesus. don is ruining a lot of friendships for me.
Hi eddy. I'm sorry.
He texted back pretty fast and told me it's cool. Two minutes later he called me.
"hello," i said annoyed.
"listen," he said and started playing a song of his.
"it's solid," i smiled. "are you shooting a music video for it?"
"i might, depends," edgar went on to talk about stuff that i didn't care about. I fell asleep on him. me and moon both did.