eighteen.

i woke up and stared at the ceiling for a while. I hope she's still not mad at me... I really do. I finally looked at my phone and saw a text from her. I smiled and little bit and looked at it.
  good morning
she's really trying. I fuck with it tbh. i texted her back and told her good morning. I might just talk to her again and get back together with her. why not at this point. I could really care less. I miss her.
  I got out of bed and put something on real quick. I don't have any plans, i might just go out and find something to do. Maybe hang out with Edgar or Kenji.
I got in my car and looked down at my phone, another text by kyu.
  wanna do something today? i heard there's a party later on :)
sure, time?
i'm going to be honest. I'm a dry ass texter, it's just the fact i hate texting niggas, regardless it's my girl or not.
it starts at 6 but i rather go at 9 and then go back home at 11 or 10
I replied back with an alright.——
   **later on, at the party :)**
I saw Ky and smiled a bit. she looked so pretty. "hi," she said and put her hand on my arm.
  "hi," i said and walked inside. "what type of party even is this?" i asked her.
  "i don't know, okay friend aylin invited me,"
  "aylin?"
  "she was my old old bestfriend,"
i nodded my head slowly. "where is she?" i asked.
   Kyu shrugged. "who knows. probably drunk making out with someone right now."
"damn," i laughed a bit.
"hey don," some girl said. "hey kyu,"
   "hi aylin," oh aylin.
  "hey," i mumbled. I held Kyu hand. She looked at me for a split second and smiled.
  "cmon, i'm going to show y'all where the good drinks are," She said and started walking to the kitchen. Me and Kyu followed her. "here," she said and handed us beer.
  "i don't drink this shit," Kyu said.
"it's good trust, have you had it?" Aylin said asking me.
  I shook my head. "nah, i don't drink beer either,"
"we have hennessy, but it's my boyfriends and he'll get pissed,"
   "i'll give you the money to buy a new one if you want," i said.
Aylin smiled. "sure!" she went and got the bottle out the cabinet and handed it to me.
"when did you have a boyfriend?" Kyu asked her.
   "i been, this is his house by the way,"
  "oh... seems like a old lady type of place,"
    "he lives with his mom still, that's why,"
   "bum," i mumbled.
   Aylin smiled again. "i know, don't worry, anyways," she said and started pushing me and kyu. "go have fun you too!"
I started walking off. Kyu grabbed my hand. "don leave me," she said. God.. I love her. After drinking, dancing and shit. I finally got tired and ready to go. "You okay." Kyu said and sat on my lap.
  "yeah," i mumbled. She kissed me. I kissed her back and put my hand on her waist. she looked at me and then started kissing me again. I made my way down to her butt.
"freaky fucks," Aylin said and ruined the moment. By this time everyone have left. It was only people that she knew personally.
Kyu laughed. "shut up,"
  "you drunk?" i asked her.
  "a little," I smiled a bit and shook my head.—
me and Kyu took a picture together. All though she looked mad as hell. She still cute in it.

 "kyuuu," I said and grabbed her

   "STOP," she laughed. I looked at her in the eyes. She looked back at me with puppy eyes. I picked her up. "i hate this,"
  "you're not going to fall, i got you idiot,"
  "i got you idi-," i faked dropped her. "OK!" she yelled.
  I laughed and kissed her. She kissed me back. I moved to the bed and put her down on it. I took her shirt off and pants. I started taking my pants off. "you good?"
"i don't feel good," she mumbled. "i gotta throw up," she said and ran to the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and took off my shirt. I hate the sound of someone throwing up. the shit is disgusting. She came out the bathroom and wiped her mouth. "i feel a little better, i'm tired."
   "just go to bed,"
"nooo, you wanna fuck,"
    "not really," i lied. She laid down on the bed. i laid next to her and put the blanket on top of us.
  "i'm sorry, donny," she said and laid on my chest.
  "you good," i said. "i'm sorry for hooking up with my ex,"
  "it's okay... i don't care," she said. She looked up at me. "I missed you so much..."
  "oh," i mumbled. "i did too."
  she smiled. "can we stay loyal to each other? no matter what?"
"yeah...i promise" I put my hand around her. "i love so much ma,"
She blushed. "i love you too," I watched ky slowly doze off. i kissed her forehead and went on my phone.