twelve.

some "sexual" things. lol.

Me and don planned to go to the mall today, just go shopping and looking at things that we want to get but don't end up getting and then later on regretting. I do that all the time at target. Anyways, I put on black jeans and one of don exclusive merchandise. It's the MOW3 tour shirt. He gave me one of his. yeah it's a little too big but i just tie it. It smells just like him.
  Don eventually came to my apartment and picked me up. He started driving and looked over at me for a split second. "not saying hi is crazy,"
"I'm sorry," i said. "hello daijon,"
   "hello kyu," he said. "why are you acting weird all of a sudden?"
"i'm literally not, i'm just tired,"
    "or you fucking with another nigga," he said. I rolled my eyes.
  "i'm not bro, stop,"
"i'm just fucking around with you, stop being so damn sensitive," he said. I rolled ym eyes and began to play with my ring. "i'm sorry," he sighed.
   "you're fine, you didn't do anything,"
  "then why are you doing that again?" I looked down and realized I wasn't even doing it. I guess it's just a force of habit. I shrugged and turned up the radio—
  we got to the mall. I grabbed dons hand and started walking beside him. "where you wanna go first?" he asked me. I shrugged.
  "it's up to you really," I told him and grabbed his hand tighter. We started walking to a jewelry store and looked at "real" diamond jewelry and shit. It wasn't real at all. you can tell the difference between real diamonds and fake. Even dc noticed that because he was making faces at all the ones the man was showing us.
  Next place we headed to was to a louie vuttion store, i grabbed a pair a shoes because don kept being a bother about me not wanting anything.Don got a puffer jacket and a belt. NEXT store we went to was the gucci store. Me nor don found anything we liked. Don kept repeating to me "if i didn't want it he can still buy it", but he's not that type of person. I love that about him. He doesn't buy uanessacry stuff.
  After me and don went shopping, I went to go see kenji. Me and him was only suppose to hang today.
<<daijon pov>>
  kyu probably hates asking people for things, I really didn't mind buying her things. I love spoiling her, it just makes me happy to see her smile and shit. I sat down on my couch and went on my phone and started looking back at kyu instagram post. She's so hot. Even on the first day we met each other I fell in love, I knew sooner or later me and her would start dating. Not trying to make it seem like I have a high ass ego, I just noticed the way that she looked at me.  The way she liked at me is the way you'll look at a cute dog.
I laid my head back and grabbed my print. No way i'm thinking about her that much to the point i'm bricked up just thinking about her. I texted kyu and asked her to come over and of course the answer was no. I got up and went to take a shower. taking a shower and jerking your shit feels the best, but without kyu i can't get off. I texted Kyu again and asked her when she can come over. I sat down in my office and started producing a song. It was my part on Kenji song. Dro Kenji. I know Kyu used to fuck around with him, Edgar told me. I'm not worried, I hope her ass won't cheat on me for him. I hope...
   I started recording and once i finished there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Kyu. I kissed her. "hey kyu,"
  "stop, why do you only call me Kyu and not Ky?"
I shrugged. "i'm used to it, I'll try to start calling you Ky, alright?"
  "i guess,"
Ky walked in the house and sat down at the couch. "You wanna stay the night or what?"
   "maybe, i'm hungry lowkey, you have food?"
  "no i just stave," I said sarcastically. She slapped my arm. I laughed and went to the kitchen. "what do you want me to make you?"
"hmm, ramen," she said and smiled. I rolled my eyes. "what? why can't I have that?"
"because you're dumb," I said and grabbed a pot from the cabinet and put water in it.
  "fuck you, I swear i'm about to go home," I turned the stove on and began to boil the water. I laid down on her lap and looked up at her.
"why you being a baby right now?" I asked her. She ran her fingers through my hair.
"I'm tired and when i'm sleepy i become a bitch,"
I can tell. I said to myself... Me and Kyu ate together and watched some random ass movie. I'm not gon' lie it was boring.
  I laid down in my bed and looked at her. "get in nigga,"
"WAIT," she said. She turned the light off.
  "why did you do that? turn it back on,"
   "you're gonna see my body,"
  "i seen it twice calm your ugly ass down,"
     She got in bed and laid on my chest. Sometimes I feel i'm too mean to Ky, I hope she just knows i'm joking around with her and isn't actually serious. She probably does. Kyu went on her phone and started going through pictures. I looked at her phone while I played with her hair. "look at this picture of you," She smiled. I smiled a bit.—

"that shit is old as hell," she laughed

   "and you still got it," i smiled.
  Kyu looked up at me. "you look handsome in it," she kissed me. I kissed her back and slowly made my way to her butt. She looked at me with those puppy eyes again. She's so fucking cute. I just can't express love. especially for her. "i love you."
  "i love you more, ky," I pulled her hair softly and held it. "wanna give me a blowjob?"
  "mm, not really but if you want it i'll give it," i shook my head. She smiled and went down on me. She pulled down my pants and started to suck my dick. I moaned and put my head back. This what i needed from her. I'm just not the type to instantly nut.
  "fuck," i whispered, then moaned again. I put my hand on her face, she looked up at me. she got it. I pushed her head down and nutted in her mouth. "swallow bae," i said.
  She swallowed it and kissed me. "you liked it that much?" she smiled.
"yeah, I needed that from you," i told her. She laid back on my chest and i fell asleep instantly. I felt kyu moving around and stuff she must've been uncomfortable. I realize i barely even call her bae and shit, i just find that type of shit cheesy to me.

sorry for the long chapter LOL.