twenty.

4 weeks or so later 🫶🏻 daijon pov
I looked at the night sky. It's so beautiful i swear. It reminds me of someone special. Kyu. I looked down at her and watching the water. "i can be here forever," Ky said finally breaking the silence.
"same," i said and cuffed my hand on her cheek. I kissed her slowly. she smiled a bit. Mirror Lake in New York. Probably has to be my favorite place. especially under that one tree. You get to see the moon reflect off the water. —

 "Daij," Ky said

"Daij," Ky said. I looked down at her. "when people die, where do you think they go?" she asked. "do you actually think they go to hevean or hell?"
"I don't know..." i mumbled. "why?"
"i wonder if my mom went to hevean," she smiled. "i bet she's looking down on me right now,"
I smiled a bit. "yeah, she's proud of you," i told her. "all that you been through and you're still here, she's really proud trust,"
Kyu eyes got watery. "thanks don," I wiped her tears and kissed her. "i'm lowkey getting hungry, we should go out and eat,"
"i don't got money,"
"yes you do,"
"i'm broke, i spent it all on you," Kyu laughed.
"when?" I looked at her. and pulled something out my pocket. it's not a ring shut the hell up. I gave her a box.
"awe, thank you," she opened it. A necklace, with our initials engraved into it. DK. Kyu smiled and looked up at me. "i swear I wanna marry you so bad."
"one day bro, don't rush me," i smiled.
"one day bro, don't rush me," she mocked and handed me the necklace. I slapped the back of her head. He hit me back.
"i hope your ass broke a nail," i told her and put it on.
"oh shut the hell up," she looked down at it and smiled. "remember that time when you let me wear your cross?"
"yeah what about it?"
"i lowkey want one like you now,"
"nigga you wanna be me so bad," i laughed. She smiled and kissed me. She got on top of me and started making out with me. She went down to my neck and gave me a hickey.
"first time you let me give you one," she mumbled.
"because i know for a fact we're going to stay together,"
She rolled her eyes. She got up and put her shoes on. I got up after her and wiped my pants off. "hmm," she said. I grabbed her hand. "you ready?" she asked me.
"yeah, i'm lowkey tired too,"
me and her started walked to the car. "you know people found out me and you are dating, i got your fans and shit stalking me. it's lowkey weird."
"well, i didn't give out your @ or anything so... i don't know how that happened."
she rolled her eyes and ran to the car. "i'm not finna chase you," i told her.
"because... you.. knew.. I was... gonna beat you," she said out of breath.
"damn nigga you that fat?" i asked her. "and you really wasn't, i'm faster than your ugly ass."
"yes," she said and got in the car. She was driving because apparently i can't drive even though last time i drove with her she almost ran into a pole. but i can't drive. I got in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on. I swear this girl gon make me go flying out this window one day.
"sounds personal, to be honest,"
"sounds personal , to be honest," she mocked and started driving. I looked out the window. I can't ask for anything better than this bro.. i swear this is perfect. I got a fine ass girl, good career, good friends and that's just me being honest. I put my hand on Kyu thigh. "you finna make me crash,"
"or you finna make yourself crash," i said.
She punched me and swerved a little. "DAMN NIGGA," i said and put my head down. "i can't drive with your psycho ass, i swear to god i'm about to die."
"oh please," she said. "daij," I know when she calls me by my real name she's serious. I looked at her. "between me and you," she sighed.
"yeah?"
"between me and you," she replied. "when we get married can we keep it between us?"
"why...?"
She shrugged. "i don't know, if something ever happens to one of us, i just don't want to be the blame and shit. or you..." she said. "i didn't even want people knowing that we was together. it just seems weird. I like a private relationship."
I sighed. "alright dude," i said. "if you want that, i'm going to respect your choices or feelings. i rather keep it that way too."
between me and you, i want to escape reality with you.
between me and you, i love you.
between me and you, i hate it here, you're the only reason i'm still here.
between me and you, i just wanna say fuck everybody and only b around you.

>kyu<
i looked at my phone and saw kenji texted me.
  i have feelings for you dude. i can't keep just ignoring them... can we try to have something? forget don and all that. istg i can b way better than him if you just give me a chance
i put my phone down and kissed don. "i love you, and only you," i said and laid on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and smiled.

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ; 𝟓𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐒 ©

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 // 𝐝𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧 🎉