seven.

It's been around 4 days before i talked to Kenji and me and Don been having a stable relationship. He been spoiling me with stuff and treating me well. That's one thing that i love about him. While randomly editing pictures I thought about him. They wasn't his pictures or anything they were some guy. Apparently he's a rapper but i never heard of him a day in my life. But anyways that doesn't matter. I decided to text him. I don't know why I keep doing this dumb toxic shit. I get in a fight with someone and then i run right back to them. I'm literally so gullible.
  how are you?—
I texted Kenji. Someone knocked on my door and opened it. Either it's Don or Edgar. I looked over and saw Don.
   "hey," he said, just inviting himself in.
  "oh yes, you can come in," i said sarcastically.
    "your fault for telling me where the key is," he smiled. He sat down next to me at my table and kissed me cheek. "how you doing?"
  "pretty good," i smiled. "what about you?"
"better now," he said. corny. but i like it. My phone dinged. I grabbed it and looked at who it was. Kenji texted back. "who's that?" he asked
   "none of your business," i said. Kenji texted back and told me—
  fine.
he's definitely mad. He's a dry texter but not that dry. "it's really is"
  "nt" i said completing his sentence.he sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. I continued to do my work and once Kenji texted again don grabbed my phone. "GIVE ME IT," i yelled. He got up and dropped the chair on the floor which scared moon. He put my phone up where i couldn't reach and read what he said. "DON, BRO." i said.
  "Fuck off," he said and moved back. I pushed him. He dropped my phone and grabbed my hands tightly. He let go and stormed to the bathroom. I let a tear fall. I picked up my phone and read what he said—
  wyd? i wanna make up what happened
"shit." i mumbled. I know what he thought. It seems like he we wants to have sex or something. Jesus why must don be like this.. He walked out the bathroom and sat on the couch and started putting his shoes on. "where are you going?"
"somewhere, where you aren't,"
   "why are you acting like that?"
"because you're a fucking cheater, i'm done with this relationship, i broke up with my girl for your shitty ass? you got me fucked up,"
    "how am i a cheater?! i been loyal to you before we got together,"
  "sure, go fuck Kenji, im sure he's waiting for you,"he said and got up off the couch.
  I grabbed his arm. He moved his arm. "baby," I frowned.
   "what."
  "I love you," i said. He hesitated. "you know i'll never do that to you, i promise, please..."
  "I love you too, but i'm going to the studio," he said and left. Always some fucking drama with him, with almost all my friends. Why can't i just have a normal life??—
  "are you still mad?" I asked don. It was 10:50 when he came back to my place. I want me and don to move in together. I love spending time and being around him. I just feel like going back and forth to each other places gets annoying after a while.
  Me, Don and Moon was cuddled up on the couch all together. Don was gold Moon instead of me. But i'm not about to be jealous of a dog. We was watching anime he wanted me to watch with him. Don rubbed my leg. "Wanna know something?" he said.
  "wassup?" i asked.
     "I made a song about you," he said and kissed my  forehead.
   "really?" i asked. He nodded his head. I blushed. I love him... I can't believe he actually did that for me. He went on his phone and started playing the song.

listen if u want :)*

  I smiled and looked at him in his eyes. He looked at me back. I kissed him, he kissed me back. I wasn't in the mood to do anything right now.. plus he told me in a couple of days he's going out of town for a concert and he's bringing me so i can take photos. I fell asleep in don's arms.

sorry for the short chapter :).