sixteen.

i woke up all sweaty. It wasn't even hot. I looked at my phone, still no text from don. I might as well just give over him and call a end to this relationship. I looked at Moon and rubbed her head. If i try hard enough i can fix our relationship. I got out of bed and put my socks on. I'm staying home and eating all day. Not saying i'm depressed but i am.
I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat back down in my bed. I turned something on for me to watch. "wait fuck," I said to myself. I forgot i had a photoshoot with Kenji today. I looked at the time on my phone. 10:32 the time showed.
i have 28 minutes to get ready and get there. Shit. I got up and put a hoodie & sweat pants. I left my hair how it was and got in the car.
19 minutes. What the fuck. Moon was sad that i left her all alone but I had to. I didn't have time to get her dressed too. yes, i dress my dog. I put her in t shirts, dresses, hoodies and sometimes pants. She actually lets me do it and loves getting dressed. Maybe me and her can go on a date soon.
I got to the place. We was taking some outside in the fields where the flowers was and some inside. "hi, i'm sorry i'm late," i told kenji and everyone else.
"you good don't worry about it," one of the guys said. Kenji just looked at me. I swear he must have something against me. I stared back at him. I flipped him off and got my camera out. While doing so Kenji walked over to me and bended down next to me like i was.
"what's your problem? you hate me because i told don about what YOU did,"
"oh fuck off danny," I said and started walking away from him.
"exactly, that's your issue. Stop running away from your problems,"
"you aren't my fucking counselor, stop acting like that please," i yelled. Danny grabbed my arm. "stop,"
"you're making a scene,"
"YOUR MAKING A SCENE," i yelled. I tugged my arm away from him. "let's take these damn pictures and get over with this please."

Once we finished i hurried out of there

Once we finished i hurried out of there. I just wanted to go home. Don still haven't texted me yet. I should text first. I texted him real quick and said—
sorry. can we at least talk this out.
"hi," kenji said in my ear while i was texting don.
"you fucking stalker."
he smiled. "i'm sorry, alright,". "but maybe if you was loyal to him, he wouldn't have broken up wi-" I pushed him. He pushed me back and I fell on the floor.
"fuck you!" I yelled and started crying. "maybe if you didn't tell me you had feelings for me I wouldn't have tried all of the shit I've been doing on your dumbass but if you must be satisfied by telling him, ok." I tried getting up but just fell. I cried more.
Kenji put out his hand for me. "calm down..." he mumbled. I grabbed his hand and got up. "its not that deep, if don don't want to be with you anymore then just don't force it, you can always find someone better than him," Kenji paused, he looked at me and frowned. "you just gotta let go sometimes, that's what I had to do with my ex. I got drunk every night, hooked up with multiple women and everything, just to get over that bitch. Not saying you should do that but find a way to cope with y'all break or breakup."
Kenji wiped my tears with his jacket sleeve. "That's too hard, no one else is going to compare to him."
"you said that about Chris.. now look where you're at.. well expect all of this. He made you feel like shit and everything, but you finally got over him and found out you can do better for yourself. which you did. Move on, Kyu."
Maybe he is right. "I'll try," I sighed. after that I ended up just going home. I felt like shit. I took a long bath and read a book. It was more like a poem book. It was about a girl who left home and found her true self. I want to be with her. Just escape from reality once in a while. Without don, I honestly feel so fucking shitty. Once I got out of the bath I checked my phone. My heart dropped, along with a smile. Don texted me back...
sure, but I'm not meeting you in person.
fine by me at this point. I get it though, he's still mad at me because of the shit I pulled. I would be mad too if I was him. I don't blame him.