ten.

Don was up already sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at him for a while and then moved around in the bed to get his attention. he looked back at me. "morning bae," he mumbled. I got up out the bed and went to go use the bathroom. I came out and saw him laying back down. I went over to him and kissed his forehead.
  "what's wrong?"
   "don't feel good," he said. I would make a joke but I know how he's going to get. "i feel nauseous as hell, hopefully this'll pass before my show,"
  I frowned. "i'm sorry, mi amor,". "did you throw up?" he shook his head. I stood there and just stared at him like I was some creep or something. I didn't know what else to say, yeah I feel bad, I'm just not good at showing that I care.
  "it's not your fault," He said. "can you go get me something to eat, if you don't mind,"
   "what do you want?"
  "food," he said with a slight smile.
     "you little dickhead, you can eat horse shit for all i care,"
    "mean," he said and rubbed his eye. I put some sweatpants on, grabbed my phone and keys and headed outside. I went to a mexican grill place that he wanted. I just got him something that he'll probably like. Don is a super nice guy, he'll say or do anything to not hurt your feelings.——
  I went back to the hotel and put the food on the table. Don was sleep again. I must've took long. I sat on the chair  next to the bed. I admired Don. He slowly opened his eyes. "why you staring at me again?"
    "i'm not, i was looking,"
  "potato, potato, what the difference?"
    "shut the fuck up and eat your food,"
      "shut the fuck up and eat your food," he mocked. I rolled my eyes. he laughed. his laugh is so adorable.——
  Don started feeling better after he ate, maybe that was just the problem. He got dressed and we headed out to the concert. Don performed his mix from Mow3. Arrest me, futurerama, it probably doesn't go like that, he probably switched it around. Here's some pictures I took. I was tearing up, not gon lie.

 I was tearing up, not gon lie

enjoy :)

enjoy :)

Me and don went out to eat together after his show. All though he was all sweaty and stinky, I really wanted to try resteraunts with him. This time it was a seafood place. We sat at this booth. It literally was just a booth and a table facing the sunset... or whatever time of the day it is.
  "Bro, crab legs are so ass," i said.
"you trippin," don said and kept eating them. I looked at him in disgust. He looked at me back and started smacking.
   "STOP!" I yelled quietly and pushed his arm. He laughed.
  "so what are going to eat? nothing?" he asked me.
  I shrugged.
"not really hungry anyways, i'll be fine," i said and drank some of don margarita. The main reason he got it, was so i can drink it. Don kissed my cheek.
  "you need to eat bae,"
I shook my head. "im good,". "but anyways, when are we leaving here?"
  "tomorrow morning,"
"oh... do you have anymore shows soon?"
   he slowly nodded his head. "depends if i feel like doing it or not,"
"lazy,"
   "i just wanna be around my girlfriend,"
  I blushed. "and I wanna be around my boyfriend," Don kissed me.
"we can change that once you let me have the chance,"
"boy," i laughed.——
we went back to the hotel. Don got in the shower first to finally stop smelling musty. The smell was horrible but not that bad. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Don turned the water off and wrapped his towel around him. he walked up behind me and kissed my neck. "hm?" i asked.
   "just wanted to kiss on you," he smiled.
  "orrr, i'm just horny for you," i said, mocking his voice.
"orrr, you're horny for me," he laughed.
"go get dressed," I told him. He groaned and went to the room. I looked at my phone and saw Kenji texted me. it's been a while since we even talked. I read the messages.—
  up 2 you but your my first choice
wanna take pictures for me tmw? i'm finna leave LA soon so I just wanna get it done
Kenji watched a few of my stories and i'm sure he saw my posts, it's whatever I guess, I'll be back in LA soon. ——
  sure. what time?
he texted back pretty fast.
  5 pm if that works for you. I know you're busy
I rolled my eyes and replied w a simple "k". I know that was shade towards me about don. I grabbed my phone put it on dnd and walked out of the bathroom. I sat down on the bed. Don was rolling up about to go smoke. "wanna come along?"
  "I told you how i feel about that," I laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He shrugged, walked out the room and closed the behind him. soon after that I just fell asleep.——<daijon pov>
  I went outside with Trademark and Louie to go smoke. It's been around 2 days since i last actually sat down and had some weed. I sat down on the rental car and began to smoke. Trademark and Louie was talking about some shit I didn't care about. I stared off into the distance. It reminds me of Kyu eyes. Corny as hell but her eyes are gorgeous. "daij," louie said. I looked over at him. "are you and your photographer actually together? aren't you talking to dom still?"
   "yeah, me and don talk still, sometimes. Me and Kyu just messing around, nothing serious." i lied.
"Lying ass bitch, you was just calling her your girl," I rolled my eyes.
  "y'all fucking up my mood,"
"good," louie laughed.
    "i'll be wrong if i socked your white ass right?" I dropped the blunt on the floor...
  "hey?!" they both said. I rolled my eyes and went back up to the hotel room. Fucking assholes fucked up my mood. I was minding my business, until they started dick sucking. I saw Kyu sleep in the bed already. I kissed her forehead, I turned off the lights and cuddled up with her. I looked at her until I fell asleep.

this the only time i'm doing someone else pov, unless y'all want more of it :)