eleven.

Don shook me awake. It was around 10 o'clock, i must've been really tired because I never wake up at 10, usually i wake up at 8 some shit and then go back to sleep. This time i didn't. I got up and put on a hoodie and his joggers. Don wore what he wore to the airport last time. Kind of dirty to do but that's fine. There's really nothing special about a airport.—
  once we got home. Don asked me to stay at his place for a while. Im actually surprised that he STILL wants to be around me. There never been one day without us talking or seeing each other. I went to edgar's house and knocked on the door. It makes more sense to get Moon after im done with the photoshoot with kenji, but i rather get her now. I missed my baby. Oh, dc also went out to the studio to make some songs. "hey kyu," Edgar said once he opened the door and hugged me.
  "hi eddy," i said and hugged him back.
he slight punched me in the stomach "stop calling me that nigga,"
I laughed and went inside. Moon ran up to me once she saw me. "hi baby," I smiled. "how mommy girl been?" i asked her and played with her.
"horrible," edgar said and closed the door. I looked up at him. "she shit on my couch and then pissed in my bed and act like i wouldn't notice by laying on it,"
I laughed. "no way she did that,"
   "she did, why would I lie about that?"
  "you should've used the diapers I gave you, i knew she would,"
    "i tried bro and it didn't work," he said and sat on his couch. "she took it off,"
  "because you don't know how to tie it, you dumbass"
"you dumbass" he mocked. I rolled my eyes, i got up and sat down next to him. I put my legs on edgar and looked at his tv. "you and don still together?"
"when did i say that?"
   "idiot,"
  i smiled. so did he. "yes, why wouldn't we be?"
    he shrugged and looked down at his pants. He started playing with the buttons on his pants, he was wearing cargo pants and a white tee. "what's wrong?" i asked him.
  "nothing, just feel like doing it,"
weird. "anyways, did you shoot that music video for your song?"
  he nodded his head. "it's going up probably tomorrow," i frowned.
"you should've told meee, i wanted to be there," i whined.
"you was in atlanta with don," he mumbled. "my fault,"
yeah. sure. I got up and picked moon up. "bye edgar, i have a photoshoot with Kenji,"
  "bye, ky, have fun," he said.—
i got to the place Kenji wanted to take the picture at. It was for his ep cover.

Kenji looked so cute that day

Kenji looked so cute that day. I swear he did. I had to remind myself of Don. I walked out of the studio with my bag and everything else. Someone tapped on my shoulder, i looked behind me. "yeah?" I asked kenji.
  "i'm sorry," he said.
"you didn't do anything?" i told him.
   "nah, i did... i fucked up," he mumbled. "i shouldn't have gotten mad over you for wanting to be with don, nor tried having sex with you... me and you are just friends I want to keep it as that too."
  I looked at him in his eyes. that little spark was in his eyes. I put my arms around him and kissed him. he kissed me back and slowly put his hand around my waist. i pulled back. he looked at me. I looked back. "i love you so much... i don't know if i have feelings for you or not."
"trust your gut,"
    I kissed him again. The way i feel for dc is the same way i feel for kenji. but isn't this cheating... it is. I let go. "i have to go kenji, i'll talk to you later." I walked off and got in my car. I looked at Moon. She was sleeping. I left the car on for her so she didn't overheat and die. that's a exaggeration but you get it. I just need time to think this through.

dc pov in the next story :).