nineteen.

If you really love some, you would go above and beyond for them. no matter what.
  I looked at don and admired him. I never felt this way for someone before. He actually makes me so happy. Chris never had the same effect on me.—
either it's the sex , dates , or spending time together. Chris is no way near him. Don finally looked up from his phone and looked back at me. I looked away and started playing with the string on my ripped jeans. He looked away also and went back on his phone typing to someone.
  We was at the airport about to go to Vegas. He got "bored" and decided to do a random show. + he wanted to go to Vegas because he just "lovesss" there. Vegas is okay, it's a pretty and all, but it's just like Cali. Hot as hell. California is a little cooler but still be beating my ass at the end of the day. I laid my head on dons shoulder and went on my phone. This time it's only me and Don. None of his friends are coming with us this time. He said he wanted to take me somewhere but at the same time do a show. I rather take the pictures for him than a different girl. not meaning to sound any type of way, but that's how i feel. Don put his arm around me and looked down at me. "you tired?" he asked me.
  "a little," I said and got more comfortable.
"go to sleep here and then on the plane. The flight isn't that long,"
    "I rather just sleep for the 3 hours that i'm on the plane for,"
  "alright," he sighed. ——
  We finally got on the plane. I took this picture while we was there :)

it's so pretty, i'm literally in love. anyways, once the plane took off don was knocked out. This might sound creepy as hell, but he looks so cute when he sleeps. I kissed his cheek and laid on his shoulder. I closed ny eyes and finally fell asleep. I don't know why but i have trouble falling asleep on planes.——

Once we got off the plane we got to the hotel. Although we could've drived, i get carsick easily and the way don drives makes me horribly carsick. I sat down on the bed and went on my phone. Don sat next to me and laid his head on my lap. "hi," i said.
  "we finna go out in a little bit,"
  "to where? your not tired?" i asked
  "not really," he said. "and to the museum, or whatever the shit is called." he sighed.
   I looked down at him. "with?"
"what you mean, with?"
    "who else is coming?"
  he paused and looked back at me. "couple of friends, is that fine?"
  I shrugged. "i guess,"
"i guess," he mocked and mumbled it under his breath thinking i didn't hear him. I slapped him. "damn nigga,"
"fuck off," i said. and moved him. He laughed and learned me in to kiss him. I kissed him. he kissed me back.
"i love you," he said.—-
we went to the museum. I hate being around people that i don't really know, i really do, that's why i hate being around don friends. even if it's a rapper i don't know, i hate it. I usually just don't talk to them but then apparently i'm being a bitch.

 I usually just don't talk to them but then apparently i'm being a bitch

once we got back to the hotel

once we got back to the hotel. Don grabbed my arm and started making out with me. I laughed and pushed him away. "pleasee," he said.
"you're really begging for pussy right now?" i laughed.
"the best pussy," he smiled and pulled me back in. He started kissing me and rubbing my butt. I got butterflies instantly. "cmon," he mumbled and kissed me.
I kissed him back and grabbed his hand. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back slightly. I kissed him again, i put my hand on his print and looked up at him. he bit his lip and nodded his head. I got down on my knees and pulled down his pants. He played with my hair. I pulled down his underwear and started sucking him off. He let out a slight moan. He took the hair tie out of hair and put it in mine. He gripped my hair and started making me choke. He let go and i pushed back. "you can't be doing that," i laughed.
   "yes i can," he smiled. "cmon." he said and made me start sucking again.
He choked me and i pushed back and fell. "ow," i said. he laughed and grabbed my hand and helped my get up. He pulled me in and started kissing me. He pulled down my pants and underwear. He put me down on the bed and slowly put it in. I let out a slight moan.
He smiled and started doing slow strokes. "turn around real quick," I turned around. He pushed my back down trying to make me arch. He started doing slow and sloppy strokes. I moaned, i put my hand on his thigh trying to push him away. He grabbed my hand and went faster, while doing better strokes. I moaned and put my head down. He grabbed my hair and went even faster.
I moaned louder. "shit," i said in relief . He let go and went slower.
He put his hand on my ass. "you good right?" i nodded my head. He turned my around and put it back in. "i wanna look at you while i nut," he said in my ear while he was putting it in. He held my hand and went fast.
"you gotta nut already?" i asked. he nodded his head.
"you should be happy , no girl makes me nut this fast," after he said that, he pulled out and nutted all over my stomach. He kissed me. I picked up his shirt and wiped myself off. He snatched it from me. "nigga what the fuck," he said.
"your fault for nutting there," i smiled.
"should've came in you," he said.
"fine by me," i smiled. he slapped my butt. "go get in the shower," i said annoyed.
"you first,"
I rolled my eyes and just went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put one of don shirts on and got in the bed. after don finished taking his shower he sat at the table and went on his phone. "you good?" i asked him.
"tired,"
    "then come get in bed, idiot,"
   he frowned. "no,"
  i rolled my eyes and turned over and faced the wall. "you're always making shit complicated." I finally fell asleep. all the silence made it so awkward and shit. I don't know how he can just be in the silence without thinking anything about it.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw don asleep at the table. dumbass must've passed out.
I got up and tapped his shoulder. Of course he was smoking again, i should've knew that's why he was up still, he was just so excited for me to go to sleep. He looked up at me. "come get in the bed," he got up and laid down in the bed and fell back asleep. I laid in the bed and put his arm around me. I turned off the lamp and put the blanket on top of us. I kissed him and admired him for a while.
I swear i never been in love like this. I know i keep saying the same thing over and over but i'm being honest right now. i finally fell back asleep afterwards.