thirteen.

i woke up and kyu was still sleep on my chest. I went on my phone and saw my ex texted me. Dom rai, I know if i text her back or anything i'm just gonna fall right back in love, I just got over her.—
  i'm sorry don, can you at least man up and come over later?"
i looked up at the ceiling. I don't want to but i feel like I have to. fuck me. Kyu started waking up and pulled the blanket over her head. "bae," i said. I moved the blanket from her head and kissed her. "what's wrong?"
   "i don't feel good," she groaned. I smiled.
  "karma," I told her. "remember when yo ass was making fun of me in the hotel?"
  "shut the fuck up! i wasn't,"
  "see your being mean again," she held her stomach laying in a fertile position. I got up and grabbed some pain killers + water. "here."
"thanks," she mumbled. She took the meds and laid back down.
   "Kyu, i mean ky," i said and sat down. She looked at me. "you think you're pregnant?"
she shook her head, "no way I can be pregnant, i'm on birth control,"I shrugged. "it's probably because your nasty ass food,"
   "alright buddy," i said and went to go take a shower. Kyu knocked on the door. "yo?"
"ima go home to change, i have plans with edgar today, bye Donny," she said.
"bye ma'," i said before she closed the door. I put my head down in the water and looked at the floor.
<<Kyu side>>
i wore a simple ass outfi just to go see wxst. I wasn't going to go out my way to look cute for that dickhead. He's not a dickhead but you get my damn point.
  I got to the studio wxst was at and sat down on the couch. He was already in the booth recording a song. "hey, Ky," some guy said and leaned over.
  "hello, wassup?"
  "i fuck with you heavy not gon' lie, you fine asl," he said. I rolled my eyes. "if you don't mind sl-"
"she's taken," wxst said and sat down next to me, trying to move the guy away from me. "and you wonder why no bitch wants you, you're a corny ass nigga,"
"that's mean," i mumbled.
Edgar smiled and looked up at me. "i don't care, he was bothering you,"
  "i know how to ignore people, my ears ignore shit i don't wanna hear very easily,"
  "my ears ignore shit i don't wanna hear very easily," edgar said mocking me. I slapped him. He laughed and looked at me in my eyes. I looked back at him. we stared at each other for a good 3 minutes until he said— "im tired." then rubbed his eye and looked away from me.
"same," i said and looked away also. I took a few pictures of edgar for him to post on his ig. I only liked one.

  I played with wxst chain while he talked to his friends

  I played with wxst chain while he talked to his friends. I looked up at him. "i wanna marry don,"
"it's been two months and he got you acting like this??" wxst laughed.
"stop, i love him that's why and i'm sure in a year or so i'll propose, 'cause i know hes not,"
wxst shook his head. "poor girl, blindly in love with a man who barely loved her ba-" I slapped the living shit out of edgar, got up and walked out. "i was playing," he said while following me.
  "okay?"
"okay, so why are you being so sensitive dude?"
   "i don't know, i'm tired and i wanna go home," I need don. He listens to me vent all the time. I got in my car and started driving home.  I don't know why i got so mad at him. I realized all of that was so fucking dumb but there's a reason... there really is. sometimes i feel like he's jealous of me and don.
I got back home and started straightening up a bit. I don't know the last time I actually slept in my own house. I missed here. it'll probably only been two days, but two days away from home is too long. I got a text. I picked up from phone. I got one from Edgar that I ignored earlier and the most recent one from Kenji.—
  "i miss you, lemme come over rq"
I deleted the message and pretended I didn't see it. I did wanna see him, but i didn't want to see him. Especially... you probably guessed it. I'm with don and i'm not a cheater. I'm with don and i'm not a cheater. I swear this cycle. is going to keep repeating. Someone knocked on my door. I got up and put my phone down on my counter and opened the door.
  "hey," don said and kissed me.
"hello," i mumbled. I don't mean to come off as a bitch, but he always wants to come over or wants me to come over at the wrong time. I looked down at his hand. "what's that?"
"a dildo," he said and walked into my apartment.
   "you deadass?" I asked.
  He laughed and put it down on the counter. "I got my dick, why do i need a dildo?"
  "for your own use" i said.
  "i'll smack you next time you say some gay shit about me," I smiled a bit. "It's hard vodka,"
"and what makes you think i'm gonna drink that?"
    "because you drunk it last time,"
   "well..." i couldn't make up a excuse. Don looked at me with a "i'm waiting for an answer look". "shut the hell up asshole"
Don got the vodka out the brown bag and opened it. "drink up,"
I took a sip, then another, then another.
  Don took the bottle from me and drunk a lot. I turned the lights off and lite candles to make the room brighter. I love having the lights off with candles just lighting up the room. Don handed me the bottle. I drunk some and then sat on his lap. He held me with one hand and drunk more. I didn't want to get drunk like how i got drunk last time. All i know is that I can't wait until I'm 21. "why are you drinking so much?" I asked him.
"why aren't you?" he said slurring his words a little.
   "because i'm not a alcoholic," i smiled. Don pinched me a bit, I rubbed my leg and frowned. "why are you even drinking?"
  "bored" he mumbled. He loved me from on top of him and sat on the couch. I followed him and laid my head on his lap. He played with my hair. "my ex texted me,"
"dom?"
   he nodded his head. "yeah,". "I met up with her and she made a move on me. I gave in and ended up having sex with her now i regret it because i'm with you now you're going to fucking hate me,"
I stared at Moon. "i don't care," i said. What do i expect from a shitty ass rapper. That's why most people don't date rappers. They aren't shit. At least he told me.. right? "don," i said.
   "hm?" he asked.
  "i wnana get married someday," i said. "but only to this one person, which is you, I just don't you to be unloyal and I look like a idiot."
"i wnana get married someday too. I won't be... unloyal.. promise," he said slurring his words until he passed out. I put a blanket on him and laid back on his lap. I smiled a bit. That's good to know...honestly.

i'm working on a new story btw and i'll appreciate if y'all read it, I'm trying a new story style and layout. I hope you guys enjoy it :).
so if parts to this story is late that's why... or personal issues.