Part 6: Ren's POV

I was being shaken by Masato to wake up.

"Ittoki and Tokiya." He gagged then pointed to the door.

I got up and yawned as I opened the door. "Hey." I leaned on the door.

"Where did Masato go?" Ittoki wondered aloud.

I pointed to the bathroom where we could hear Masato vomiting.

"Ah. I hope he's okay." Ittoki worried.

"We have ten minutes until class." Tokiya informed me.

"Ittoki, could you give this to Ringo." I handed Ittoki the doctors note then turned to Tokiya. "Could you tell Hyuuga I'm looking after Masato because he has the flu."

Tokiya nodded.

"See you later." Ittoki said walking away as I shut the door.

I walked into the bathroom to find Masato kneeling with his face over the toilet again. "Do you want a shower?" I gestured to his vomit covered shirt.

He nodded and waited for me to leave. I shut the door on my way out. "Hey, I'll be back in ten minutes. I'm just going to get some breakfast for myself. Call me if you need me." I called to him as I picked up my jacket.

~TIME GAP~

I got back and Masato was in his boxers with a towel on his head, his hair dripping down his back. He turned to look at me and blushed.

"If you leave your hair wet you will get even more ill." I walked up to him and took the towel off of his head and turned his back to me so I could dry his hair and back. After I had finished he turned and looked up at me.

"Thank you."

The smell of peppermint radiated off of him. "You used my soap." I moved my face closer to his.

He smiled at me then looked down at his hands. I pulled his chin up so he was looking at me and I caressed his jaw with my thumb. He put his hand on mine and I pulled his lips to mine.