⋆ ˚ 𖦹ْꓸ ⋆୨ chapter six ᵎᵎ

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪  ╰┈➤𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 to soft snoring by my side

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
╰┈➤𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 to soft snoring by my side. Mikey had moved in his sleep and was now half-way off the bed. The spectacle made me chuckle quietly to myself. I was pleased that be stayed true to his word of not doing anything. I had to admit that it worried me somewhat since we'd only just met, but I do have some trust in him.

I got up, pulled Mikey to the center of the bed, and tucked him back in. I was planning to make us both breakfast before we had to depart for school.

My phone screen then lit up with notifications from Hina, who had just now seen my texts from last night.

__ __

╔════════════╗
BFF
╚════════════╝

╰ » Hina: Omg?!?! He came to ur apartment?
╰ » Hina: Awwwww he really did take u up on ur offer
╰ » Hina: that's so cute! I can totally tell there's something going on w u two ;)

Hina stop!! We're just friends « ╮
I'm like practically taking care of him atp LMAO « ╮

╰ » Hina: well whatever you say lol... see u at school later then!

__ __

I brushed my teeth and put on my uniform; then I was quickly making some basic sunny side up eggs on the stove, keeping the time in mind.

Pop!

I was careful to remove the bread from the hot toaster, since I had burned my fingers from this exact situation many times before. However my body jumped slightly, let go of the toast in the process, because something had suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Good morning (Nickname)." His hair was messy and he was still drowsy.

"Oh morning Mikey, come sit down I've made breakfast." Although his actions were very endearing, they were still somewhat odd. I brushed this off as him just being a very friendly and touchy person.

Mikey sat at the table, rubbing his eyes. I placed the eggs and bread in front of him, which he promptly started to eat right away.

"You really got to slow down when you eat haha."

"I can't when the food you cook is so good!"

"Oh really? I guess no one's really tried my cooking since I've been alone all this time, thank you." I gave him a meek smile, and he returned it with an even bigger grin. "By the way you have school today too right? You can get there alright?"