⋆ ˚ 𖦹ْꓸ ⋆୨ chapter twelve ᵎᵎ

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪  ╰┈➤ 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 had been staying in my apartment the last few days

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 had been staying in my apartment the last few days. Him and Draken still haven't made up, no matter how many times I practically begged him to.

"I don't care about that douche-bag. You're the only person I need." He was now stubbornly stubbornly glued to me, refusing to lift his head from my lap.

"Don't say that Mikey, Draken is a good guy and an even better friend. Plus you're tearing your gang apart, soon it will probably crumble to pieces!"

"So what you're saying is you think Draken is a better guy than me..." He mumbled with his lips puckered.

"There you go getting jealous again." I pat his head a few times to calm him down.

"I can't help it when it's you (Nickname)!" He turned around onto his belly, putting his head on my stomach and hugging my waist. "Let's just stay like this the whole day."

"I wish but I actually promised Hina I would visit Takemichi today." Mikey squeezed me harder after hearing that, keeping me in a deadlock.

"Just don't go, stay here with me pleeeeeeeease!!" His head was buried in my stomach and the sentence came out quite muffled, making me laugh. He was basically holding me hostage on the couch.

"Sorry but I made a promise and I can't break it." I started to push him off me, but he stayed pried to my waist. With some effort I eventually got him off, his face flushed with a frustrated expression. He sat cris-crossed, doing his classic pout as a last resort to sway me into staying. It didn't work however as he watched me, mouth hung agape, heading for the door.

"Wait wait (Nickname)!" Mikey got up grabbing my hand, effectively stopping me once more. By now I was getting very tired of his antics.

"What is it now?"

"Hug and kiss." He mumbled averting eyes.

Don't just say that seriously then look away!

I stared at him for a few seconds to see if it was a joke, but it seemed he was dead serious. Then I sighed realizing he probably wouldn't let me leave without it, and I gave him a hug and a little peck on the cheek. He was clearly satisfied; evident of the bright smile adorning his lips.

"So you're not going to come with me?"

"Maybe later... I think I'm going to ride my motorcycle to clear my head. Maybe I'll drop by after. Please stay safe, call me if you run into trouble or anything. " He sat back down on the couch, and took some of the taiyaki I left on the coffee table. I could tell the topics of yesterday were probably still weighing on him, so getting some fresh air would be good.

"Okay, look after the house for me and don't break anything. See you later!" I shut the door behind me, heading to Takemichi's place.

__ __