Warnings

Hello hello my lovely people and welcome to this book <3

As most of you probably already know this book is a sequel to my other book 'Help me.', so if you haven't read that yet I suggest you do that before reading this one here, otherwise it will be confusing.

This is a BDSM story, if you have clicked on it I assume you all know what that means so I don't have to tell you there will be smut- and also some harsher scenes. Read at your own risk but when you have made it through the first book then I think you should be alright;)

The title includes 'mpreg' because there will be mentions of it, it does not mean there will be another pregnancy (but it also doesn't mean there wont) I simply don't know it yet.

I want to give you the chance to participate in this story, so if you have suggestions or specific wishes (let it be particular BDSM scenes, or ideas for the plot) you can comment your thoughts here and I see if I add them :). If you feel uncomfortable sharing your wishes here you can always dm me!

There's not much more to say except.....happy reading besties <3

(I put this 'chapter' here up so you know that I start working on this book already, but I concentrate on my ongoing books first, so you will probably get the first actual chapter in the next few weeks.)