5

Louis didn't bother knocking on Liam's and Zayn's door as usual when they were sure they couldn't walk in on them because of the kids.

"You could still knock, you know?" Harry said walking slightly behind Louis but with their hands intertwined.

They were one of those couples who were always somehow touching each other or being close overall. They were attached to the hip, mostly because Louis was incredibly possessive over Harry and he always felt the need to show everyone that Harry was his and vice versa. He also knew that Harry loved every kind of affection and every little touch from Louis.

"Yeah, no." Louis shrugged.

He halted in his steps when he heard squeals and screams coming from the living room and a second later Leya was running towards them with Ruby hot on her trail.

"Hi, uncle Lou. Hi, uncle Haz." She chirped as she passed them and dashed up the stairs.

"Hi, daddy. Hi, papa." Ruby rushed out and followed her quickly.

"Hi?" Louis waved after them confused before shaking his head amused. "Kids."

"Kids? You and Zayn are literally the same when you're alone." Harry chuckled.

"You should be glad that I'm a balanced and laid back person by now who sometimes wants to have fun with his best mate." Louis said seriously.

"Balanced? Laid back? You?" Harry raised an eyebrow and laughed unbelieving. "Sure you are, babe." He grabbed Louis' bicep with his free hand and let him drag him towards the living room where Charlie was sitting on the couch watching tv and Kaia, the youngest, was sitting in her play corner adjusting her stuffies.

"Shut up." Louis grumbled. "Hey, Charlie. Everything alright, buddy?" He greeted his son.

"Course, daddy. Uncle Li said I can watch Kaia." Charlie grinned. "Hi, papa."

"Hi, love." Harry smiled. "You're a big boy who can do that easily, right?"

"Mhmmm." Charlie hummed and nodded turning his attention back to his show.

Kaia gasped when she saw Harry and Louis and got up quickly.

"Untle, Lou! Untle, Hazzy!" She squealed and ran towards Louis who let go of Harry's hand quickly and caught her laughing.

"Hey, big girl. How are you today, hm?" He asked and bounced her on his arm.

" 'm hungwy." She whined.

"I bet your dads are almost done with dinner and then we eat everything before they have the chance to get something for themselves, how does that sound?"

"Yes, yes!" The two year old nodded quickly.

"Lou!" Harry scolded but held his arms out wanting to hold the girl who loved the attention and instantly climbed onto his arm and flung her arms around his neck.

"What? I'm just teaching her how to survive in this family. Especially when Niall is here." Louis said innocently. He sat down on the couch next to Charlie and pulled him in his arm ruffling his hair.

"Daddyyy!" He groaned and tried to free himself. Louis let go of him after a few seconds and leaned back making room for Harry and Kaia to sit.

"Charlie you probably watched enough tv today already. Why don't you turn it off and get your sister and cousin?" Harry suggested.

Charlie nodded abstinently without even looking at Harry. "When the show is over."

"Do what papa says. Now." Louis said sternly and pointed to the hallway, not having the patience and tenderness his husband had.