2

"You stay in the car." Harry said sternly as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Harry, stop with the demands or I promise you won't be able to walk for days after tonight." Louis said darkly. "You can't leave me in the car like a fucking dog or something!"

"Yes, I can. You promised to let me deal with it and I know that you would blow up as soon as you step into the principal's office." Harry argued but Louis just gasped.

"That's not true! I will be quiet, I didn't even think of insulting anyone or yell." He defended himself.

"I didn't say anything about insulting or yelling and that's proof enough for me that you definitely won't keep your calm." Harry said knowingly. "But if you didn't think of any of those things, what were you thinking about then, hm? And don't even try to lie, I know you too well."

Louis looked at Harry with squinted eyes who held his gaze awaiting, but then he sighed.

"Fine. I may or may not have thought about how funny it would be if I'd get the Mayor to close the school -because I'd be very well capable of it if the city council wants to increase the population and the beauty of the city in the future- and all the teachers would lose their jobs and these dipshits wouldn't have somewhere to get rid of their cunts of children anymore because all of the other schools are already full."

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed.

"What? I wouldn't really do it!"

"You would, you psychopath!" Harry snapped.

"Can you stop calling me a psychopath all the time? It's hurting my feelings!" Louis exclaimed dramatically.

"Oh please, as if you'd have feelings." Harry snorted.

"You're an ass, has someone ever told you that?" Louis asked grimly and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yes, you. All the time." Harry grinned. Then he leaned over to him and brushed his lips over Louis' cheek. "Please honey, let me do this alone." He mumbled against his skin.

"Fine." Louis huffed. He just couldn't say no to Harry and the younger man knew that too well.

"Thank you." Harry chirped. "I love you." He grinned.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Louis rolled his eyes fondly and turned his head so his lips met Harry's. "Now go, so we can go home. I'm hungry." He mumbled.

Harry leaned back smiling and opened the car door, getting out of the vehicle.

"Oh and by the way. I love you too." Louis called after him. Harry poked his head in the car and blew him a kiss before shutting the door and walking over to the school building.

Louis smirked to himself when he saw his slight limp and shook his head, still not believing how lucky he was to have such a perfect husband even after four years of being married and every passing day he loved him a little more.

When Harry entered the principal's office Charlie was already sitting on the chair opposite of Mrs. Atkins, looking down on the floor with his legs pressed together and his hands squeezed between them.

"Ah, Mr. Tomlinson!" Mrs. Atkins said and got up from her chair and stuck her hand out for Harry to shake. She visibly relaxed seeing Harry present and not Louis. Charlie's head shot up at the name of his father and looked at Harry confused. He had expected to see Louis here.

"Hello, Mrs. Atkins." Harry smiled tight lipped and took a seat next to Charlie ruffling his hair as a greeting.

"I reckon you want to talk about the trip?" Mrs. Atkins asked.