| 2 |

| y/n's pov |
it was the first day of school, i was getting ready, i had no idea what to wear as most of my stuff was still in boxes. "i don't know what to wear" i whispered to myself . i pulled out my black mom jeans with rips in the knees and my metallica graphic tee. "perfect" i said. i got dressed and rushed to the bathroom, brushing my teeth, doing my hair and make up, i wanted to look perfect for my first day. i ran downstairs and saw dustin "good morning dusty" i said smiling, i was so excited for my first day. " wow y/n , you look excited" he said, "my friend eddie's coming to pick us up soon cos he is the only one with a license out of all of us". i laughed a bit at that "okay" . we waited around for a few minutes, i was pacing around the lounge room and getting more and more nervous, we heard a honk outside "here he is" dustin said. we ran out side, i stood there for a solid ten second, damn this boy was decent looking, "y/n, hurry up" dusty said waving his hand to gesture me to hurry up. i got to the van, the guy driving the van locked eyes with me and rushed out making sure to get the door for me. "hey eddie, that's my seat" dustin said . "not today henderson, it's for this sweetheart", he said holding his hand out to help me into the van "get in the back henderson" he said. "i see how it is man, someone's crushing" i giggled, "what so funny princess?" he looked at me serious, i thought he was mad "oh no nothing i promise" , okay sweetheart" he drove off.

so this boys name was eddie, i was looking at him most of the way, he was so perfect, his long curly fluffy hair, his style, his smile, his eyes, i could get lost in them. "you want something sweetheart" he said looking at me smirking, "what" i replied back confused. he said "i saw
you looking " he said, i blushed trying to look away. "eww stop you two, i'm here too" dustin said being sarcastically disgusted. "whatever you want henderson, y/n wait back when we get to school will you doll" "doll? that's new isn't ed?" i said smiling. "hmm maybe it is"

dustin got out of the van, eddie came round to my side, he opened the door, i turned to jump out of the van, he held me back. "i saw the way you look when you first saw me you know?" he said holding me in place still. " and??" i said trying to sound tough but not harsh. "want to come to my trailer after school? i mean you don't have to, but i would be more than happy if you did y/n" he said as he helped me out of the van. "only if you help my find my way round the school" "whatever you want doll". we walked through the halls, everyone staring at us suprised, "eddie, why is everyone looking at us, is it cos i'm new, i'm i the problem?" "oh no darl, i kind of just got out of a relationship, and it didn't entirely go down well," he said putting his head down in shame. "i don't mean to be a pest, but can i know?" i said looking at him. he looked down at me, "i'll tell you at lunch, meet me at this table" he pointed the table out as we walked past the cafeteria. "sure thing" i said. he asked me what class i had, i didn't know how to check my time table. "here pass me your phone darl" i handed my phone to him, "ooo fancy, new phone?" he said looking at it then up at me. "yeah it was my mums before she passed" i replied. he looked at me, whilst almost looking sad himself, he grabbed my hands "look y/n, i know we kinda only just met" he let go of one hand and put his round his neck, "but you can tell me anything okay?" he finished " yes , thank you eddie, right where were we" he jumped "right, timetable" he paused checking it "seems we have the same classes for the semester" he said looking back up at me. we walked off to class and i couldn't stop worrying why everyone was staring, yes he got out of a relationship, but i still felt in the wrong. he could tell i was tensing up, "it'll be okay sweetheart, just worry about class" he said taking my hand running off so i had to run too. gosh he was so perfect.
________________________________