When You Have A Nightmare

Hello yes, some Trigger warnings in this chapter, I've listed them after the character and before the short story.

🍕Sam🍕

Trigger Warning: Cheating

You were at one of Sam's concerts he was performing in Zuzu City. The band had just finished an amazing set and you were waiting out front for them, but they were taking a lot longer than was normal for them. You finally saw Abby and Seb appear with their gear, but still no sign of Sammy. You walked over to go talk to them, but you only saw pity in their eyes. Abby finally told you he was backstage still, busy. You thanked them and went backstage to find your boyfriend. As you moved deeper backstage, you could hear giggling and groaning, you started to move faster toward the noise. You finally found a door that was cracked open, light spilling out from the inside, and there Sam was bending over one of the fans you saw in the crowd earlier. You let out a loud gasp and Sam craned his neck to look at you, eyes meeting. "Just go back to the bus, I'll meet you guys out there once I'm through here." Then he turned back to his groupie who smiled triumphantly at you before turning their attention back to Sam. You don't know why, but you listened, and walked back toward the bus.

Your eyes popped open when you felt something shaking you and calling your name. "___! Whats wrong? You're crying!" It was dark, but your eyes soon adjusted to focus on Sam who was leaning over you and brushing hair away from your face. It was just a dream, but you could tell you were crying in your sleep. "___?" Sam asked, you told him about your dream. As soon as you were done, Sam pulled you into his arms and rocked you back and forth slowly, "I would never do that to you honey, you're the only one I want to do any of that stuff with. And I'm fairly sure Abby would kill me if I did. I promise I only want you." Of course you believed him, you had no reason not to. Your brain was just playing tricks on you. After a few more minutes of rocking, you were able to drift back to sleep in Sam's arms, and the nightmare didn't return.

🏈Alex🏈
You should've been happy for him. Alex finally got his dream and became a player on the Zuzu Tunnelers gridball team. You were so happy for him when you both found out, and you were still able to live in Pelican Town! But at the same time, you started seeing Alex less and less. You knew he had to practice, and their games, though you tried to go to as many as possible. You went from seeing him almost everyday, to a few days a week, to once a week, to once every few weeks if you were lucky. You so desperately wanted to be the supportive partner, but what was making it hard, was the fact that Alex seemed unfazed by it all. He didn't seem to mind only seeing you once or twice a month. And even that went to seeing him once every other month, you basically never saw him. Then one day there was a note on your table from him, suggesting that the two of you broke up, he was just too good for you now. You ran out of your house to find him, and fell. Screaming his name out.

"Babe wake up!" You sat up with a jolt, Alex being aware enough to move out of the way. You were drenched in sweat. "Babe you had a nightmare..." Alex said softly, tracing small circles on your back. You told him about the dream and his eyes widened. "That will absolutely never happen. If I do make it big someday, it's going to be because you cheered me on for so long, how could I let you go like that?" He asked, you just nodded. "Come here, we'll go back to sleep and I'll kick dream me's ass ok?" You laughed a little at that and fell into his arms, where you once again felt safe and secure.

✈️Harvey✈️

Trigger Warning: Plane Crash

You were proud of Harvey. He was facing his fears and decided to take flight lessons. He had been doing well so far and always asked his instructor to fly over the valley, just so you could see him flying, but then something went horribly wrong. You were watching his plane fly through a patch of clouds, when suddenly dark smoke burst from the planes engine. You watched in horror as Harvey tried to get control of the plane, but there were bursts of flames and the plane started to nosedive. You ran in vain towards the direction the plan was crashing, hoping to see Harvey popping out of the plane with a parachute. You felt your legs become heavier and heavier as the plane got closer to the ground and still no sign of a parchuter. You stopped when the plane hit the ground and the plume of smoke went up. You were screaming and crying, praying that this was all just a bad dream. You started pinching yourself and screaming, begging yourself to wake up.