Chapter 26.

"That better be the last one for the week".

Muzi actually chuckled showing his straight, perfect teeth, he looked up at the rear view mirror."I doubt it".

"We're being tailed".

"I know".

"Why the fuck is everyone on our case lately anyways?".Siya asked tired.

"Well will you do anything about it?".Alec asked Jay.

He sighed annoyed."Shut up, junior".

"Seriously though, everyone was scared of us and now they are all trying to kill us? Something doesn't add up".

"Well, senior lose them or something".

"Shut up!".

Alec looked up at the rear view mirror."Anytime now".

"There could be a bounty on us but who would put out a bounty on us?".

Alec and Jay started arguing, Siya was still asking himself questions, Muzi and Khaya staying out of it, then the car flew flipping over, everyone grunting and groaning, it took a couple of seconds before it stopped. Khaya coughed lifting his head up trying to get out, he pulled his leg but it wouldn't budge, he looked around the car, everyone coming about, he tried pulling again. Alec got up touching his body, he flew out through the windshield to the road, he looked around laughing at his luck.

"Is everyone okay?".

"I'm good".

"Me too".

"I'm stuck ".Khaya said and actually stopped pulling.

Siya pushed himself out and just laid there for a second catching his breath, he got up looking around seeing nothing and no one, he went back to the car, trying to figure a way to pull Khaya out. Why the fuck are they being shot at? Jay cut off his seatbelt, flying to the road with his back, he groaned cussing, whoever they are. They are so dead. He pushed himself out and crawled back in, pulling Muzi out who was unconscious, this is why the strap themselves in, he then went back in to help Siya who was still struggling to get Khaya free.

"Guys! Is everyone okay?".

Siya looked up over the car."Alec? Where the fuck are you?".

"You won't believe what just happened, I flew out of the car! It was fantastic!".Alec said laughing walking up to the car.

Siya shook his head, of course Alec enjoyed flying through a rolling car's windshield, Alec stopped and ran to the side of the road and a car stopped, three men getting out guns drawn, he cussed under his breath looking for his gun on the road. He cussed again, just when he needs it the most, it gets lost, Jay is gonna kill him if they die. He tiptoed to the men, they won't see me coming, they won't see me coming. They opened fire to the car, Siya and Jay taking cover.

The men ceased fire, reloading their guns, they started shooting again, Alec snapped one of the men's neck and took his gun. He pulled the hammer and smiled turning the gun to the men and blasted them away. A laugh which sounded more like a scream came from him, the gun stopped shooting, he screamed kissing the gun, he threw it on the road and picked up another gun. Muzi gained consciousness, he stretched his neck and coughed.

"Are y'all okay?".

"We are here".

Jace's car came to a stop, his gun drawn, he got out and kicked the dead men on the road, they are dead, good, he could hear his men talking, Alec shouting as usual. He pointed at the Eighty Nine's car and walked up to it, he moved to it with caution making sure he surprises them, if there are still more, he needs to be in the advantage, just because he heard Alec talking does not mean they are not held at gunpoint.