Chapter 36.

"Jace! Seriously?!".

I went downstairs and just looked at him, he sighed."What now?".

"There's a camera in our bedroom, what the fuck Jace?!".

"Safety measures".

"I'm sorry if I don't sound thrilled but I'm always naked, bring that thing down, bring all these goddamn cameras down!".

"I'm not doing that".

I chuckled walking up to him, wearing a sports bra and panties."Okay, if you don't take them down, I'll smash all of them then... I'll act all crazy on you".

He said nothing, good, I turned around ready to walk back up."I'm keeping the ones on the doors and mzin door then".

I turned around again and slightly smiled."Fine".

"I'm off to work, I'll see you later, don't wait up".

"I won't be home, I'm working late too".

I turned around again walking away, Jace held my arm spinning me around."No, you're not working late, Hazel, I don't understand why you even have to work, we have everything we need".

"I need to work".

"No, you don't".

I sighed and rolled my eyes to the back of my head."I will see you in the morning Jace".

"We're not discussing this".

"No, we're not".I pulled my arm free and walked upstairs.

He just stood there watching me, we argue about everything lately, things we shouldn't even be discussing. I am going to work, whether he likes it or not, working helps me clear out my head. I need to work. I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

Jace

I got in already taking off my suit jacket followed by the tie, Hazel turned around sleeping on her back then sat up straight watching me. I took off my shirt then the pants and folded everything neatly, changing to sweatpants and walked up to the bed sleeping besides her, topless. If you can't beat them, join them.

"I'm not going to work either, I hope that's fair".

"You're not my boss so...".

"He said take the day off".

"You called my boss? Seriously?".

"You're not working late, Hazel".

She chuckled, mad and just looked at me, I just closed my eyes, she's mad and I get why but there's no way she's working at night. I need her to be safe. Always. She sighed and also laid down on the bed moving a bit further away from me, giving me her back. I just threw my arm over and around her waist and pulled her back to me.

"I love you".My breath brushing against the hair on the back of her neck and nothing."I'm sorry, I called your boss but you're not working at night".

"Just don't ever do that again, you're making me feel like you're controlling my life and I don't like that".

"I promise and I'm sorry but you're not working at night".

She sighed and took my hand held it, going away for a weekend was a bad idea. Since we came back we've been fighting nonstop. I don't know why but we just do and it's tiring. I kissed the back of her neck and closed my eyes. So did she. I love my wife.

I asked her to go to the mall with me, she told me no, for some strange reasons she's now scared of people, she was never really a fan of people but she just didn't like them now she's scared and it's scary. I don't want her life to revolve around what happened to us, she needs to live to get fullest.