Chapter 23.

The four months left will be hectic, I'm five months and a week pregnant and I can barely move, I think I'm having twins and all the perks that come with being pregnant, glowing skin and all are hitting every part of me. The weird cravings, morning sickness and the mood swings have faded a little.

However I still can't get enough of Jace's love, his kisses, his hugs. I want to spend every second of the day with him, his smell, his laugh, his eyes. I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm not sure whether it's really love or just hormones because then he comes home and all I can think is this guy is seriously annoying and we end up arguing and now my boobs hurt, a lot.

Adelle visited once, bringing me cookies, I ate them all by myself and felt bad after. I feel round, I feel ugly and I'm just tired. Siya visits everyday now and uses picking up Jace as an excuse. I don't understand why he can't just live here with us. Jace gave me a kiss and walked out.

Michelle was eating her noodles with chopsticks and Mika was watching her annoyed and his attention moved to Jace who looked happy to see them, as always, as were they. The others made their way to the backyard.

"How the hell did they kidnap you? And where were you?".He asked Mika.

Mika chuckled."She can't take care of herself, she needs me, I was right here".

Michelle hit him with the chopsticks on the head. And told them how the twins took her which brings her back to why she prefers the inside, the outside world is crazy. She is scared of people but she keeps denying it, it took Jace time to even talk about her being kidnapped, they are more like his family now.

They were eight when their mother died of cancer leaving them alone, their father died when their mother was three months pregnant, he shot himself. After their mother's death they jumped from one orphanage to another until Jace found them and gave them a home. They gave him drugs in return. He gave them a home before they even gave him drugs.

Michelle was born deaf, they learned to communicate through sign language when their mother was still alive, she loved them and they loved her. They don't talk about her though. They never talk about her. Jace learned sign language when he took them in, he needed a way to communicate with them and writing it down was annoying.

Khaya walked up to them, Michelle looked away fast and hid behind her brother. Khaya smiled and greeted them, Michelle still hiding. Khaya whispered to Jace who just nod and smiled at the twins, Michelle showing one eye behind Mika.

'I'll see you when I get back, no more walking alone'.Michelle smiled nodding.'Do you want anything?'.

She shook her head, Mika tried to speak.'Not you, you go buy your own things'.

'How is that fair?'.

Michelle and Jace both smiled.'It's not'.

'But...'.

'Fine, what?'.

'Should I write them down? They are many...'.

'Just send me a text, dummy'.

Mika smiled.'You don't even know what Lithium is'.

That did make Michelle laugh, Jace chuckled.'Smart ass, it's not funny Michelle, nothing he say is'.

That cracked Michelle up even more, Jace stood up and smiled. Michelle watched Khaya staring down at her, she completely hid behind Mika her laughing stopping. They've known each other for almost a decade now and she still fears him. Khaya smiled at Mika who just nod back at him and he followed Jace. Michelle came out and watched him walking away, she smiled making Mika hit her on the head.

They have their own style, even if Khaya liked her which he doesn't he was never gonna ask out a girl who only owns sweatpants and jeans, all baggy and baggy vests. And a girl who is bald with tattoos covering her entire body. All their tatoos have meanings though. One of them being the Eighty Nine's.

They drove out to one of their cremation place, they own three of them throughout the city. Big boss thought it would be killing two birds with one stone, he was right it has proven to be very handy. Jace was on his phone all the way, probably with Hazel, okay definitely with Hazel, he was smiling.

"What?".

Jay pointed at a man hanging from the ceiling, Jace pointed at him too then his men."What the fuck is Lucky doing up there?".

"The books weren't adding up".

"I thought we got him".

"Looks like it was them, he was trying to sell us out to the 59s, Arthur told me".

Jace looked at Jay besides him arms crossed, he thought about it then shook his head."I don't even wanna know".

Jay smiled, bringing Lucky down, he was bleeding probably from every angle of his body, Lucky though. After three years with the Eighty Nine's he still has the nerve to betray them. Muzi punched him a couple of times and he started crying.

"I'm so sorry, boss".

Jace brushed his forehead and turned around facing his men."What if he won't do it again?".

"He did it once, there's nothing stopping him from doing it again".

Jace sighed holding his waist, there's nothing he doesn't like like shading unnecessary blood, they could have avoided all this by Lucky staying loyal. He pulled out his knife and stabbed him thrice, he looked up at him and he slit his throat opened. No one other than the Eighty Nine's and some cops know what he does.

They pulled him down and unchained him, he fell on the plastic, Jay looked down at Jace's shoes, so did Muzi, Jace cussed under his breath and took them off leaving them on the plastic. They rolled Lucky on the plastic giving Jace new shoes. They pulled a door and threw Lucky in, Jace threw his shoes in too.

He looked down at his hand and cussed under his breath, what the fuck was Lucky thinking?. He bought Mika's things and gave them to Khaya who smiled making Jace grit his jaws, he stopped smiling and walked away to the car, Jay softly smacked Khaya on the head making Muzi laugh, he laughs twice in a year, it's tiring trying to get him to laugh.

"Hey babe".I brushed my stomach looking up at him, he smiled getting down on his knees."How's my little princess in there?".

"Queen".

Jace looked up at me and smiled."You both can't be queens".

I smiled switching off the stove, he smiled even wider, I pushed his head back and he gave me a kiss. He took my hand and pulled me up the stairs slowly, he took off his clothes and got in the shower. I chuckled and joined him, he washed my back kissing it. I took his hand putting it on my stomach and she kicked again, Jace got down on his knee listening. The shower wasn't long, I shouldn't stay in hot water for too long.

"You're bleeding".

He looked down at his hand."Shit, I cut myself at work".

I got up and took the first aid kit and pulled my chair closer to him and wiped the blood away with a cotton. He watched me with a smile, I bandaged him and he pulled me to his lap, brushing my stomach, I pulled him to me and gave him a kiss. I cooked which was surprising, I was bored and decided to cook and my husband loved that. I still worry about him, about Siya about all the Eighty Nine's.