Yoshi •Emo boy•

•Emo Boy•

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

◇8.30am at The classroom◇

"Aaaaaa......when the heck this class will be over???!!!" Saying that Y/n groaned.
It was currently philosophy class going on. Y/n was hella Annoyed. She looked at her left and saw her bestie Haru dozing off.

"Haru....Haru....HARU!!!!!" Y/n yelled.
"WHAT HAPPENED? WHO DIED?" Haru got startled by Y/n's sudden voice. "Nothing happen. Philosophy class is over now. Stop dozing off." Y/n replied putting in her books.

"Aaaaa... I want to sleep. Lemme sleep. Today is totally tiresome" Haru whined. "Stop complaining. Bring out your-- Oh shoot! Have you done your English literature homework????" Y/n freaked out. "What? We had homework???" Haru freaked out 2x....

"I thought you have done it and I'll copy yours!!" Y/n freaked out 3x. "I don't even know we had homework" Haru freaked out 4x.

"Ok. Now it's no use of freaking out. We are entrapped now. See you in the detention class" Y/n said lie back on the chair. "With extra homework" Haru said.
They Handshaked in frustration.

◇10 Min passed◇

Thr teacher entered in the classroom.
Students greeted him. "Be sitted" Students sat down as Teacher commands. "So, Guys we have a new student today. He will be here in a minute.Hope you will treat him properly" Teacher said.

After 5 minutes a boy entered the classroom. Everyone looked at him.
Looks like everyone's stare made him uncomfortable. He went to Teacher.
"Ohayo gosaimas" Everyone greeted him.

"O-ohayo. I'm Kenemoto Yoshinori" He introduced himself. "I bet he is a otaku" Haru said. "Well. Maybe I don't think so"
Y/n said don't caring. "Ok Yoshinori your sit is the 2nd one from last line" Teacher said.

He went to his sit. He sat quite far from Y/n she was checking him when he looked at her eyes. The gloomy Ness in his eyes got Y/n gulped. Looks like there is a bird of happiness imprisoned in those Dark brown orbs.

She immediately looked away. The whole class Yoshi was in himself. He didn't look away from his books. Some boys tried to catch up with him but he just ignored them.

Class ended. Now they have to change classroom for another class. Everyone was whispering about Him. "What are doing? Grab your book and go to the class" Y/n said in a dominant voice.

"Oh Y/n we were talking about him. The new guy. He is weird" Hanako said. Y/n looked at him. Undoubtedly he is weird.
"Dont waste time go to class" Y/n said they left the place.

Y/n grabbed her book and was bout to go but she saw Yoshi was still sitting.
Instead of leaving the class she went to him.

"Aren't you attending the next class?"
Y/n Asked with a smile. Yoshi looked at her and hesitated. "Umm. Actually I don't know which class is now" Yoshi said avoiding eyecontact Y/n made a poker face.

"Seriously you are sitting here because of that? It's currently language class. Have you brought it" Y/n Asked. "O-oh maybe I didn't--" Yoshi said. "Ok come with me. We will share my book" Y/n said dragging him outside the class.

Yoshi was shocked. While everyone whispered that he is weird. She is talking with him withoutany hesitation. He wondered why she talk to him. "She's weird" Yoshi thought.