Haruto •Cuddles•

•Cuddles•
▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

It's raining outside. Soft breeze seeking through the little gap of the almost closed window. The lights are dim. The air smells like earth. Y/n and Haruto's legs are tangled up together. Cuddling and feeling each others heart beat.

'Save your tears' playing as a bg. Lovely morning right? Yeah.

But not for everyone.

"Ruto" Y/n called. But no answer. "Ruto"
Y/n called shaking him a little. Still no answer. He's sleeping like a rock. Author doubts if even a earthquake can wake him up.

He's 6'2 and 68kg. She's 5'4 and 45kg. It's impossible for her to move him. He's hugging her like she's gonna get lost outside his embrace.

"Ruto, its been 18 hours now" Y/n said annoyed. "Hmmmm" "what hmm?!"
"So?" Haruto mumbled in her
Neck. "I haven't eaten for like 20 hours" "hmmm" "what hmm?!" "You have me " he said which is the most illogical dumbest thing ever.

"It isn't filling my tummy. I need food. I'm hungry for food" "Ok. So?" "Lemme go"
Y/n said processing to free herself from his convicted hands.

"Noooo" Haruto said while pulling her more closer. His face is hiden in her neck. His hand are tightly wrapped around Y/n's waist. "Its dangerous outside the blanket so stay in" he said. Like if he could just rip through Y/n's chest and hide himself inside.

"You know what let me just cut myself open so you can go inside" Y/n said in disbelief. "That's Actually a good idea" Haruto said and chuckled. "Aisshh..don't you get hungry? I'm dying right now" Y/n said feeling her stomach tangling up due to emptiness.

"I'm only hungry for you right now" He said in a loving way. "That's the most dumbest thing I heard in a while" "Food is life I need food to live". "But I need you. I'll only let you go when I'm satisfied" He said in his husky morning voice.

"And how long is that?" Y/n Asked. "Maybe next week" He said. "Oh Only My skeletons might survive by then" Y/n looked at him "There will be a 5'4 skeleton laying in your arms".

"And that's you so I dont mind" he said happily huggingher. She stared at him. "You're a real stupid" she sighed and Looked at her man.

He's so dazzling. So perfect without any flaws - she thought running her fingers through Haruto's gleamy hair. I can't stop love you. I may sound Cringe af but I'm in love With you crazily.

Even looking at you is making me falling harder and deeper.
Her stomach growls. But I'm hungry to death right now- she cried inside.

"Ruto please. It'll only take 30 mins to have our breakfast. I couldn't even check
The kimchi I made" Y/n whined. "Mmmm"
He mumbled.

"You know i followed moms recipe this time. I'm certain that it'll turn out great " Y/n said trying to convince him.

"Kimchi's taste increases by time. Next week it will be more tasty" He replied.
Y/n just stared at him trying to think how many ways are there to kill him.
"You're more impossible than I thought"
She said in disbelief.

She came up with a idea. She increased the AC temperature and waited to Haruto feel the rise of temperature. She thought after he feels the warm in air he will feel hot and leave her.

She Can feel their body has started to sweat. Haruto did nothing but hug her more tightly.

Her smile immediately dropped. "Are you even human?" Y/n Asked being disappointed. "I'm Watanabe Haruto" He said with closed eyes. "Yeah, I forgot".

"Ruto. You know how much I love you.
I promise with every last cell in my body I'll Cuddle you for more than 20 hours after we have our breakfast" Y/n pleaded.

Haruto stood up in instant and said "Hope you remember your words" as he ran to the kitchen.

Y/n was put of words. Contemplating her birth. What just happened?!

"RUTO!! YOU ASSHOLE.. COME HERE. WHAT WAS THIS ALL FOR?!" She said as she ran behind him.

Words count: 711