Chapter 31: Kate🍁

🦋I overthink because I noticed everything.🦋

Raelynn's pov:

It's been thirty minutes since we were sitting outside in the backyard, getting to know each other. It was the first time that I was sitting with other females beside Cassandra and it was also the first time that I was talking freely without having to be on my guard or choosing specific words that will not trigger anything bad.

My phone vibrated again, making me look down at my phone screen.

Now please-Ryker.

This boy, I swear he can't get more annoying. For the past ten minutes, he has been texting me about Natalie.

"Hmm, Natalie, can you come with me for a few seconds please," I asked her. She looked at me and nodded. We both stood up making our way to the stairs.

"Is everything okay?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, just someone who wants to meet you," I replied and watched as her facial expression changed to confusion.

"Who-"

She stopped midway when her eyes landed on Ryker who was standing at the top of the stairs.

"Hi," Ryker smiled at her.

"Hi," She smiled back a light tint of pink showing on her cheeks.

"Okay you two, get out of my sight," I stated.

"Jealous," Ryker murmured but I heard him.

I rolled my eyes.

Ryker and Natalie walked to the other side of the stairs where there was a statue of a lady in the middle. There was a bench on the side and it will give them the privacy to talk.

"Ahem ahem,"

I turned around and saw Valentino and Theo standing behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you mind calling Cassandra for me please?" Valentino asked as he reached to rub the back of his neck.

Are you kidding me?

"Sure," I said before turning to Theo, "Do you want me to call someone too?"

"Uh no, I'm single." Theo pouted making me chuckle.

I feel you too buddy...

"I am too," Valentino pointed out.

"Sure," Theo added sarcastically.

"I'll be right back."

I walked back to the girls and they turned toward me.

"Where's Natalie?" Cassandra asked me.

"With Ryker," I replied.

"Damn your brother was quick this time." She commented, surprised.

"And now Valentino is waiting for you," I told her.

Her eyes widened slightly, "He is?"

"Yes, go," I said.

She nervously stood up. She runs her fingers through her hair before walking to Valentino.

"Looks like we are both alone now," Kate commented.

"Actually there might be someone who wants to meet you," I said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Me?" She asked, not believing me.

Theo did say that he wanted to meet the chef right?

"Wait here, I'll send him."

"Wait, you are being serious?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Yes,"

I made my way back to the top of the stairs where Theo was simply standing looking around. From the top of the stairs, we couldn't see the bottom where we were sitting earlier.

"You wanted to meet the Chef right?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." he trailed off.

"She is downstairs, you can meet her now if you want," I told him.

"She? The chef is a girl?" He seemed surprised but happy.

"Yes."

Without any words said, he excitedly walked down leaving me alone.

I should probably go home now. Since everyone was busy, I doubt that they will need me. I can't wait to get out of this dress and jump on my bed.

I felt a tight grip on my arm before I was pulled to the side, forcing me to walk.

"What the-"

I stopped when my eyes landed on Kyson. He was walking forward, dragging me by his side forcefully. There was a small walkway to the side of the building and the lights were dimmed on this side.

He swiftly turned me around, making my back pressed against the wall, both of his hands on my forearms in a firm grip. He looked down at me, his eyes staring into mine.

Focus Rae.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I said coldly.

"What am I doing? What were you doing earlier with the other dude?" He demanded, clenching his jaw.

I moved my hands upward, removing his hands from my arms, "That's none of your business plus I'm sure your companion is waiting for you, so go away and leave me alone."

I moved away from the wall ready to walk away...

My back collided with the wall again but this time he moved his body forward caging me.

"I thought I made myself clear when I told you that I don't do one-night stands." He stated his voice getting deeper.

"And like an idiot, I believed you." I chuckled humourlessly.

"She means nothing to me. I owe her father for saving my life and because of him, she will be staying at the mansion for a few days until her situation gets better." He explained.

"Sure, can I leave now?" I asked blankly.

"Raelynn," he gave me a warning.

"Kyson move or I'll make you," I stated.

He moved a step back only to grab both my wrist in his hands and pin them on the wall on both sides of my head. He leaned his head forward making me lean back against the wall so that our lips doesn't touch.

"I'm not going to move and neither are you, not until I'm done. I didn't lie to you and she doesn't mean shit to me. The only person that I have eyes on is you and unfortunately sharing is none of my abilities. And what you did tonight, being so close to the other man just got you in trouble." He stated making me shiver.

Focus Rae.

"Really? So it's okay when she rubs your thigh and clings on you but it's wrong when I got too close to that guy? I wish I did more than just get close to him, you know? Like maybe rub his thigh too, kiss him so good while my hands-"

I was cut short when he aggressively crashed his lips on mine.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah