Chapter 47: Mr Lucero🍁

🦋Not everyone can match your vibes.🦋

Valentino's pov:

I groaned as I hear my phone ringing, forcing me to wake up. I kinda have an idea of who might be calling at this early hour to have an update on the mansion. He seriously doesn't consider the time differences when it comes to me, he likes to annoy me.

I removed my head from under the pillow, lazily turned around and reached to grab my phone.

"Yes Kyson, everything is going great and it's seven in the freaking morning-"

My ramble was cut short.

"I'm sorry to hear that dear."

At first, I was confused as it wasn't Kyson's voice. I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at the iD. It was an unknown number.

"Who is speaking?" I asked him while furrowing my eyebrows.

"I would be Kyson's father."

My eyes widened slightly and as I turned to sit properly, I fell off the bed landing on my butt making a loud thud. My blanket came with me as it was wrapped around my legs. I held in a groan.

That hurts!

"I'm sorry Sir, I didn't recognise your voice." I apologise, ignoring the pain in my back. I sat on the floor, my arm on the bed's edge.

Shit! Why is he calling me?

"I don't blame you, it's not every day that I call. Anyway, I believe you know Kyson's girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Good, I need you to do me a favour." He started, "I want you to kidnap that girl and bring her to me."

Woah, What!?

"Kidnap her?" I repeated.

"Yes, I asked my son to bring her but he's refusing so I need to take things into my own hands. I want to meet her now in case I don't make it through the next chemo." He explained.

"Does Kyson know that you are kidnapping his girlfriend?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course not, but I'm sure that he'll be fine when she'll be here. Plus he can't kill me." Mr Lucero chuckled.

But he'll kill me!

"I'm sending my jet tonight at 11, get her before that time and accompany her here. Now if you want to bring anyone with you, you can. As a thank-you gift, I'll pay for all your expenses. See you later."

Before I could speak, he hang up.

What the hell!

What am I supposed to do now?

Shit!

"THEO!" I yelled.

Raelynn's pov:

It was around 9 am when I heard my doorbell ring. I was already dressed for the day and I was eating a cereal bar near the counter. I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Val?"

"Raelynn," he gave me a nervous smile.

"Is everything okay?" I inquired.

"Yeah, yeah," his nervousness was getting higher.

"Okay, come in."

I moved the side and let him walk inside. I closed the door behind him. We both walked toward the living room.