In the cave?

They hollered and whooped as we walked into the cave opening. Mike had his hand on my shoulder guiding me, the small boy who I hadn't noticed until he climbed off one of the bikes looked up at me. I smiled at him, children are easier to be around than adults for me. So looking him in the eye and being around him in general isn't a problem for me. He smiled back "there's a drop coming up" David said nonchalantly.

The second I heard that I strained my eyes looking for it, I only assumed when the tallest of the boys disappeared into darkness that I had found it. A taller blonde took the small boy's hand and helped him jump down, I smiled a little more. As they were going down he asked him "go get the rock box brother?" The small boy nodded "yeah". Mike watched me as I came down as if I were going to break.

"You got it?" I nodded "yep" when I was down, my jaw went slack. I'm standing in a sunken hotel with graffiti everywhere. Murals, dangling objects, my eyes had so many places to look. "Not bad huh?" David had asked one of us, I wasn't paying much mind. "This place used to be the hottest resort back in its day, too bad they built it on a fault". Now I'm looking at David as he walks around, upon noticing how far he was I wanted to be close to him. He looked into my eyes and I felt that tug again. The look on his face said join me well I didn't wait. Slowly I made my way towards David and stood beside him.

"Back in 1906, when the big one hit San Francisco the ground opened up and this place took a header" he clapped his hands together. "Right into the crack" he walked us back over to Mike. And stopped close to him "so now it's ours" Mike raised a brow and looked at me. "So check it out Mikey" the other boys in the room laughed. I turned around and looked at the blonde who had helped the small boy. He had a joint in his mouth and he looked me in the eye when he lit it.

When we met eyes bam tug. My anxiety must still be bad, being around Mike is helping. And for some curious reason David's presence is calming, now the blonde gave me a look. As if he wasn't sure if what he was seeing was real. Well good thing I know I'm real, otherwise I might freak out myself. David without looking said "Marko, food" and one of the boys who had been standing in the back moved. Marko, as I now know him, left.

David started walking me and mike around "that's what I like about this place, you ask, and you get". The blonde walked by us and handed David the joint "thanks" he smirked "yep". Me and him once again made eye contact, I felt that tug. He looked me up and down, now feeling self conscious about myself I hugged my sweater closer to myself.

He smirked and walked around me and joined the taller brunette on the fountain. When I turned back to David he had held out the joint to me. "Appetizer?" I shook my head "you don't smoke?" I looked down. He handed it to Mike who happily took it, he chuckled. "She does sometimes but she prefers her special weed that she laces" David raised a brow "can you talk Y/N?".

I just know everyone is staring.. He heard me earlier.. "I.. Uh yeah" David smirked. "Why don't you talk more Doll?" Mike looked at me protectively, Star also seemed protective of me as she walked over and put herself between us. "She's shy is all David" I melted under the burning eyes of everyone here. Star whispered to me "do you want to come sit with me Y/N?" I nodded. Star whisked me away to a bed that sat in the middle of the room. I can see everyone and everything, but I don't have to be exactly close to them. David watched with what seemed to be discontent as I sat with her.

After a small stand off between the two, David turned back to Mike. "You'll like it here Michael". Star rubbed my back and I smiled at her, quietly I said "thank you for understanding, not many do". Her kind eyes danced with pure intentions "of course honey". Happily I smiled feeling accepted "tell me tho.. Is Michael gonna be difficult to pierce?". A small giggle left me "maybe, he's never been the one getting pierced". She smiled.