Coming Home & Unexpected Surprises

*Dan's POV*

We have to warn Ashley about Mark threatening to kill her to get back at her for breaking up with him, and settle some unfinished business with her. I want her to believe me and Jemma so she can be safe from harm's way. I tell her "We have to go to Ashley's and warn her about her ex boyfriend, or else she'll get killed. Let's go." I want my daughter to live and stay in my life as long as we can.

*Jemma's POV*

We quickly get to her apartment building, and tell her to protect herself. We knock on her door, but she tries to close it. "Don't do this Ashley. We came to warn you that Mark is threatening to kill you to settle some unfinished business with you." She scoffed in amazement. "You guys are doing to get me to go home with you guys. It's not going to work, just go and leave me alone!" "Ashley please-" she cuts me off saying "Leave me be! I can take care of myself!" She slams her door. I see Dan with a sad and angry face. We'll get her to believe us, I know she will.

*Ashley's POV*

My parents have the nerve to tell me that Mark wants to kill me for leaving him. They're just lying to me to get me to go back home. I moved on with my life. So should they! I was making myself a tea and I hear someone come in. I thought that might be my best friend Brynn, but I turn around to see that it's my ex boyfriends Hunter and Mark. My mom and dad were actually right about them, why didn't I believe them sooner. I ask them "What do you guys want with me?!" Hunter tells me "We have some unfinished business to settle with you." Mark grabs me around the neck and puts a knife to it. I try to scream but he puts his hand over it. I see my mom and dad come in and fight them off. They run away, and I cry in my mom's arms.

*A Few Weeks Later*

I finally came back home after almost getting killed by my ex boyfriends, and getting saved by my parents. I finally believed them because they wanted to protect me, because I'm their first and only daughter who loves them a lot. I went back to my old school and made new friends, and met a guy by the name of Kevin. We started dating two weeks after I got back, but I ended up getting pregnant by him. Time to face the music.

*Jemma's POV*

Ashley has been acting strange lately, and I'm thinking that she might be pregnant again. She comes in the kitchen to make a tea, and I ask her "Have you been alright lately? You've been acting quite different" she tells me "Kevin got me pregnant and I'm scared that Dad might get bloody mad at me" he comes in the kitchen angry. He says"You're what?!!" I shout out "I'm pregnant with Kevin's child!" He runs out the door pissed off and angry. Why did he have to find out??