A Crazy Birthday

*Dan's POV*

I couldn't tell Matrice that one of her ex boyfriends has threatened me and my own family, it'll make her hate me like she did before all of this. Jemma is the only one that knows because she wouldn't tell our own daughter this, and she is good at keeping secrets from people. I love Matrice, but I have to keep this from her, it's for her own good and for my family. I was putting the dishes away, and I get a text message from a blocked number. I just want my own daughter to have a regular life like she did in the past. Jemma asks me "Are you okay Dan?" I tell her "Kind of, one of her exes won't stop bothering me after what happened the other day." "Just let it go dear it'll go away, I just want our daughter to have a great and amazing party this weekend. No unexpected guests" she says as she walks into the living room. She was right, I need to stop worrying about this madness, and just concentrate on the big day ahead.

*the day of her birthday party*

Jemma's POV

I was so happy that our daughter is finally getting more older, and finally having the freedom she deserves once an for all. Dan and I had decided to make her party a carnival theme, and invited close family and friends over to help celebrate a special day in her life. And  the threats from her ex boyfriends have stopped, which is good because she can finally live her life without getting scared, and needing protection. 

I was getting ready, and I heardMatrice crying so loudly, which really concerned me a lot because I thought she was really okay. There's something going on with her that Dan and myself don't know about. What secrets is she hiding this time? We'll find out eventually