Clashing

Ever since Dad beat up my boyfriend John, I started hating him a lot and ignored him. I know that me being angry at him will not make things better, and make it worse as it is. I’m going to get things resolved between us, and get our relationship better. I asked Mom “Where is Dad at? I need to talk to him about something” she tells me “He’s in his office Matrice why?” “We need to work things out.” I say back. I went upstairs and knocked on his door.

 Dan’s POV

I was in the middle of doing a thumbnail, and I hear someone knock on the door. “Who is it?” I ask. “It’s Martrice, we need to work things out Dad. Please?” she says. I let her in, and we both sit down on the couch. She tells me “I’m sorry for not telling you I was still pregnant, I wanted it to be a really good surprise.” I reply back “That was a bit unexpected how you kept it a secret all this time. I’m sorry for hurting John; I thought he was the one who did this to you” she tells me “It’s okay Dad, sorry for not telling you, truce?”“Truce” She hugs me really hard and starts crying.

Jemma’s POV

I looked inside Dan’s office, and I see him hugging her while she’s crying. I’m glad that they got things resolved, so that they both can be happy when the child is finally born. After doing dishes, I tell Dan “Thanks for getting things resolved between you and Matrice. It’s about time you guys got along again, it felt like a long time” “I know Jem, it’s that this child she’s going to have is going to make our family a little bigger. Whatever gender it is, I’ll support it and our daughter to the fullest.” I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Martrice’s POV

The next morning, I get a ride to school from my boyfriend John. I tell him “I told my dad that you accept his apology for beating you up the other day.” He replies to me with “I’ll accept it, it’s just that your ex boyfriend is creeping me out. He follows me to where I go, and just stands outside my house all night. Do something about it.” “I will John; it won’t be easy trying to get him to stop doing this. He’s still attached to me, and won’t stop thinking about me.”

At school, I get good looks from other classmates and my friend Jennifer. I guess my videos are getting better, and I’m getting a lot more popular now because of that. I was at my locker putting my jacket away, and all of a sudden I get pushed from behind by someone. When I turn around, I see that it’s my ex boyfriend. He starts punching me in the face, eyes, nose and chest. I get a bloody nose and black eyes from the blows to the face.

Jennifer’s POV

I see Hunter beating up Martrice, so I get the nearest teacher to break up the fight. I get Mrs. Hodges and she breaks Hunter and her up. I followed her to the nurses’ office, and I ask her “Are you okay Martrice?” she tells me “No, I got two black eyes, a bloody nose, and a bruised chest. Thanks to that son of a bitch Hunter.” I tell her “I’ve got to tell you a secret” “Tell me” she says. I tell her “I’m dating your ex boyfriend. I’m sorry for doing this to you” She gets really angry and runs into the nurse’s bathroom.

Martrice’s POV

I can’t believe my own friend is dating my ex. What the hell is wrong with her? I trusted her with my life, and she went behind my back to go with that idiot. I just think that having a friend right now, is really not going to work for me. Mom and Dad picked me up from school, and took me home so I can recover. I tell Dad “You need to talk to his parents, he’s going too far now. I don’t want to get hurt any more than it is.” He says “I’ll get your mother to talk to his parents; I have to go to London tomorrow to meet up with other Youtubers.” He leaves the room, and I lay in my bed suffering from the beating.

 I really think everything that’s going on, is really starting to fall apart. I don’t have any friends anymore, and John is my only support right now. I’ll try to see what will happen now. Will my life get better? Or will it get anymore worse as it is now? You’ll see what will happen next.

The next day I stay home from school, just so I can recover from my hellish beating from Hunter yesterday. Mom comes to check up on me. She asks me “Still in a lot of pain Martrice?” I tell her “Yeah, but I’m doing okay” I run to the bathroom, and start throwing up blood. I told her “Please take me to the hospital Mom, this doesn’t look so good.” She walks me to the car, and drives me off to the hospital.