The Past Catches up

Ever since getting a new boyfriend, my popularity has gotten better. I wake up the next day realizing it's Saturday, so I started recording some videos. I started my intro as always  with "Hey everyone its CutiePieMinecart here, and today we'll be playing Diamond Dimensions with my dad TheDiamondMinecart. Now let's go find him." After an hour of doing a video, I went to the kitchen to make myself some tea. I'm glad that my older brother is living with me now, and we can catch up. As I was going up the stairs, I get pulled from behind by a mysterious person.  They close the closet door, and I see that it's my ex boyfriend Hunter. How in the hell did he get into my house?

Dan's POV

     In the middle of editing Diamond Dimensions, I hear screaming from the closet downstairs. I run really fast, and to see her slimy and crazy ex Hunter. I start beating him up, and literally kick him out the door. Martice tells me "Thank you so much Dad! He started to say mean things to me, and threatened to kill my boyfriend Felix." She cries into my arms, and I tell her "Don't worry hon, everything will be okay." I just can't believe that her ex boyfriend would break into our house, that's a new low, even for him. I'll figure out how to solve this problem, soon.

Jemma's POV

      I saw Dan hugging Martrice, and that made me feel happy that he's protecting his daughter now. While preparing dinner, I tell him "Thanks for helping her Dan, she really needs to be protected from those ex boyfriends of his." "Yeah, I'm  figuring out what to do to keep them away from her. It won't be easy." He says back. There are things that need to get resolved, and it needs to end already. I want our family to get back to normal now.

Martrice's POV

    I was laying in bed, and I get a text from Mom saying "Went out to get some ice cream. Want some? :) -M" I reply back with "Sure, I  want cookies and cream. Thx Mom" I thank her for caring for me and my brother now. I fell asleep, and I see myself in the same place. I see Mom and Dad with him, and I see Hunter and John beating up really badly. I say to them "please wake up!!! PLEASE! " I wake up screaming and in a sweat. Whet the heck is going on with my mind? Is it trying to mess with me? I'll figure it out

Sorry it's a very short chapter, I'm busy with class projects and dealing with a loss in my family. I'll update the story tomorrow or Friday. Enjoy it and read on! - Marxie Q