Martrice's Secret Revealed to Dan & The Break-Up

*Time skip to the next weekend* 

Martrice's POV

It's been a week since I found out I was pregnant. I have cried every night and wanted to die... I just had to hope for a miracle. I still had to hope for a miracle. I still have to break up with Hunter... I haven't spoken to him yet.

I suddenly had an Idea. 

"Jemma?" I called into the passage. No reply. Maybe she's busy. So I went ahead with my idea.

I redid the pregnancy test, I was so nervous. I checked it cautiously, and what I saw made me scream.

Jemma's POV

Dan and I were watching some TV together. I suddenly heard something, I swear someone called my name? I shrugged it off and carried on watching. Then I heard a scream. Definitely Martrice. Dan and I jumped up and ran upstairs, to find her crying and screaming. She gave me the pregnancy test, tears screaming down her face.

I looked down and saw the little - symbol. I dropped the test and started screaming "IT'S NEGATIVE!" I yelled and hugged her. Dan looked at us both in shock.

"Erm, you two have some explaining to do..." he murmered uneasily. Martrice looked at me with a hopeful glint in her eyes, telling me I should rather explain it. I took a deep breath and talked as fast as possible.

"Herboyfriendgotherpregnantbutnowshelosthebaby." He looked at me blankly.

"Say again?" 

"Her boyfriend got her pregnant but now she lost the baby." He looked at me with, rage, concern, disbelief, sadness, and confusion present in his eyes.

Martrice's POV

He runs off and I tell him "Dad it's not what you think! I'm sorry!" He ignored me and slammed the door. Now I got an angry Dad. I got my phone and called Hunter. I hear him say "What do you want?" I tell him "I'm breaking up with you! It's over!" I hear him shout "What?!?!" I hung up fast, and just went on with my afternoon