True Identity Revealed (Secret Agent?)

After my baby daughter Darcie dying, I fell into a deep depression that wouldn't go away. Even Mom and Dad couldn't help me, and that's how really sad I was. After coming home from school, I get a big envelope saying "To Daniel and Jemma Middleton"  It's weird for them to get letters at this time of year, so I had to give this to them to see what this mysterious letter is about and who it's from. I went to the living room and seeing them watch some YouTube videos, and I give them the mysterious letter. "Who's this from Martrice?" Dad asks "I don't know, I saw it laying on the welcome mat when I came home. Read to see what it is." I say. They open it, and give me weird looks for no reason. I snatch the letter out of their hands and read it for myself.

"Martrice isn't the person she says she is, her real name is Renee Jenson, a 17 year old secret agent working for Scotland Yard to rid of evil. If she didn't leave me in the first place, this would've never happened. She faked being a orphan to be with a famous YouTuber like DanTDM a.k.a TheDiamondMinecart, and to make it even worse, her real parents are alive living in South London. I'll let you deal with the rest of it. 

Sincerely Yours,

Felix"

I can't believe he would expose my secret like that to my parents, and now they'll question me for who I really am. "Is this true Martrice, or should I say Renee?" Jemma asks "Yes, I thought that he wouldn't expose me like that. I think he did this for revenge or for me breaking up with him long time ago." They believed me and still called me their daughter they never had.

Sorry the chapter is really short! I haven't been updating lately, but I'll be doing another chapter next week!