Going to Insomnia 53 & A Big Shocker

A couple of months later, I get a call to be invited to Insomnia53 in London with my Dad. This was a big accomplishment for me since I became YouTube famous, and would be a big event I’ll never forget. I was beginning to pack my clothes and necessities, then I see that it’s Hunter calling me for the tenth time today. I pressed “Decline” and continued to get things prepared. I went downstairs and hugged my baby girl Darcie before I left, and thanked my mother for taking care of her while I’m at Insomnia.

After a long travel to the hotel with Dad, I finally get to relax. I ask him “What time is the live let’s play tomorrow?” he says “It starts at half past five, so that means we can walk around the main hall and meet the fans.” I looked at the clock and its 20 minutes to midnight, so I got in my TDM hoodie and pajamas and went off to sleep. I have the same dream as before, and start shouting out “MOM! WAKE UP!” I startle Dad and tell him that it was a bad dream. I wake up at 8:30 and get ready for my live let’s play with Dad.

We went to the main stage and get the map ready, and get our head-mic. I get a text from my boyfriend, and it says “Good luck dear ;) – F” I reply back to him, and it’s time for me and my father to go on stage. 30 Minutes Later, we walked around the convention, and then go to our autograph signing. As I sign the postcard, I ask “And who does this go out to?” A guy’s voice says “Make it out to Hunter and his dear mother.” I’ve heard that voice before, and realize that it’s my ex-boyfriend. “Someone get this idiot out of here!” As security takes him out, he says “You’ll come back to me, just you see!”

Two days Later, Dad and I get home from the convention. I ask Mom “How’s my daughter feeling?” she starts crying, and says “Your daughter passed away yesterday.” How did this come to be, how?! “From what?” I ask “I don’t know Martrice, she started coughing badly after taking her formula and I took her to the hospital, but it was too late.” She replied. I can’t believe my only first born is dead, and it’s all thanks to that snake Hunter.

A week later, we had my daughter’s funeral and I vowed not to get pregnant again. In the process, Felix breaks up with me for some unexplained reason. Ever since living here with Dan and Jemma, things have changed a lot, and this is one event that’ll never leave my mind, ever